Bumping into fellow Blue Mooners

dom

A long , long drive to the campsite at Fidden Farm at the far tip of the Isle of Mull involves 2 ferries and a 10 hour journey...

Imagine my delight , when, arrinving at this farflung outpost of the hebrides, the tent next to ours raises a Ciy banner !!!!

Better still, on moving to make contact with a fellow blue , I discover that Dave and his missus are Bluemooners...!!

BakerDave , great to make your aquaintance, glad you both had a good birthday celebration and hope that the Keith Richards autobiog continues to divert!!

Any other Bluemooners had the lucky hap of similar chance encounters in unlikely places ?

Re: Bumping into feloow Blue Mooners

i met timmmmahhhhh bizarly sat next to me at the match!

Minutes after my daughter was born, a hospital porter came in and asked "are you the Ric that does Bluemoon?".

With hindsight it was probably a bit inappropriate, as we were enjoying a special family moment, but I was so bemused we ended up chatting about the site. "That Brooklands Blue, eh..."

Ric said:
Minutes after my daughter was born, a hospital porter came in and asked "are you the Ric that does Bluemoon?".

With hindsight it was probably a bit inappropriate, as we were enjoying a special family moment, but I was so bemused we ended up chatting about the site. "That Brooklands Blue, eh..."

i shouldn't but i lol'd at this. just what you needed :)

Ric said:

Haha. That's hilarious. Bet the missus was well impressed ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.