Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
German Rags held 2-2 and only got that due to a very questionable Var penalty according to commentators

It was a bit like the Frontzeck penalty. Miles off the ball. This time it was a blatant drag down on Levandowski.

It did look a foul when looked at on VAR

Looking forward to the new season even though I am a bit worried for us, but maybe thats just my old pessimistic self when it comes to Eintracht.

The damage this club has done to me in the past 35+ years is not that easy to be undone.

I think most on here know exactly what you mean.

Unlucky when what looked like a clear penalty was turned down (where is VAR when you really need it?), could have been 1-1 then instead, might have changed the game. Apart from that too little too late and the tasks ahead don't get any easier (somewhat expected though when the fixtures came out). If you just look at the table it's not too bad for Cologne:
only three points behind the top of the league, just one point behind Bayern, still unbeaten at home, scored in every away match ;-)
We just need to keep the statistics like this until matchday 30 or so and we'll be okay.

nice 2nd round DFB-Cup draw (to be played tue/wed 29th/30th Oct)

1. FC Kaiserslautern - 1. FC Nürnberg
SC Verl - Holstein Kiel
MSV Duisburg - TSG Hoffenheim
1. FC Saarbrücken - 1. FC Köln Cologne hero Dirk Lottner is manager in Saarbrücken(Regionalliga Südwest), shame they only play in a very small ground (capacity 6.800 not even in Saarbrücken)
SV Darmstadt 98 - Karlsruher SC
Bayer Leverkusen - SC Paderborn
SC Freiburg - Union Berlin
Fortuna Düsseldorf - Erzgebirge Aue
VfL Bochum - FC Bayern München
Arminia Bielefeld - FC Schalke 04
Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Hertha BSC - Dynamo Dresden
VfL Wolfsburg - RB Leipzig
Werder Bremen - 1. FC Heidenheim
Hamburger SV - VfB Stuttgart
FC St. Pauli - Eintracht Frankfurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.