Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know one of the board of Armenia Bielefeld. He says that no one got a vote in re starting the leagues. You basically have to go along with what Bayern wanted.

I know one of the board of Armenia Bielefeld. He says that no one got a vote in re starting the leagues. You basically have to go along with what Bayern wanted.

Maybe Ric could let us have " I fucking hate Bayern Munich thread " ?

They seem to be the root of so much shit in our lives .

Yes and No. Yes because like you I want to see the so called lesser teams do well.

No because I think germen football is a stinking cess pit. The Bayern bastards are the Rags of Germany but unlike our league where they have met their match, these bent bastards will keep ruling the roost for many years to come.
Didn’t they have someone playing against them in a Champions league final who had already signed for them ? Dortmund maybe ?

The notion within the PL that 'anyone can beat anyone' can rarely be applied to the Bundesliga. I'm beginning to understand better the reason why Bert Trautmann never went back home. He must have had a vision of what German football was to become.

Didn’t they have someone playing against them in a Champions league final who had already signed for them ? Dortmund maybe ?
Nearly. Mario Gotze. Bayern triggered his release clause in April 2013. Less than 2 months later, they met in the CL final. But Gotze missed the final with a "hamstring injury". Riiight.

Nearly. Mario Gotze. Bayern triggered his release clause in April 2013. Less than 2 months later, they met in the CL final. But Gotze missed the final with a "hamstring injury". Riiight.
Yep, that’s it , how convenient

The notion within the PL that 'anyone can beat anyone' can rarely be applied to the Bundesliga. I'm beginning to understand better the reason why Bert Trautmann never went back home. He must have had a vision of what German football was to become.

The Bundesliga only started in 1963 - Bert retired less than a year later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.