Bundesliga thread 2020/21

I just don't see any interest in this league anymore.

No doubt this Bayern team could wipe the floor with anyone but in Germany there isn't even a team that's close. Any challenger gets ripped apart, willingly sells to them or the player runs down their contract. I mean they're going for 9 in a row, whats the point?

Procession begins. Sponsor's shouldn't be anywhere near this dead rubber league.

I just don't see any interest in this league anymore.

No doubt this Bayern team could wipe the floor with anyone but in Germany there isn't even a team that's close. Any challenger gets ripped apart, willingly sells to them or the player runs down their contract. I mean they're going for 9 in a row, whats the point?

If only CFG could get a German club and throw money at it.
But but owner invest is bad, Bayern monopoly is good.

Leroy Leroy Leroy... what a mistake you've made.

If he'd have committed to us he'd have become the next Ronaldo. Now he'll become the next Robben. Still world class, but not the best of the best.

Leroy Leroy Leroy... what a mistake you've made.

If he'd have committed to us he'd have become the next Ronaldo. Now he'll become the next Robben. Still world class, but not the best of the best.
Leroy already destroyed the premier league and fooled defenders for fun with us hahahah

I don't blame him, he was incredible Home sick. There's nothing u can do with Home sick Players

Bayern could've had about 15. This will probably become the norm in the BL this year.
The Bundesliga is shite. Ive said it a few times when the Sancho stats get thrown out. Sancho is literally playing against League 1 defences for the most part, its crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.