Bundesliga thread 2020/21

8 effing nil? ahh thats just nonsense. I wonder what the fans of clubs like Schalke think? They have no chance of winning it. Even the next best team are miles away from Bayern. It can't be healthy for the league. Broadcasters are not going to be drawn in to a 1 team league nor will general footy fans be clamouring to watch it.

La Liga still has a top 3 dynamic of sorts which gives some interest. People have a whinge about the prem but it is the best league still.

Dortmund and other teams can really harm others as well - they are just not as consistent as the Bayern team is. And never seem to really put all in - atleast not all. Im mean Müller was still pushing everybody after the 7:0 to still keep on pushing and pressing. And - in the last two seasons the other teams had their chances but blew them. Yes, it is difficult against a team with such a mentality - when they feel well and the manager is the right one. Don't forget that Bayern needed 3 years and some months until they found another manager that matched to the group Pep left - interrupted by some months in which Jupp overtook.

Even if we won titles in the last seasons with Ancelotti and Kovac - it did not feel the same as you saw that not everything was right.

You often have this working mentality and togetherness with underdogs - the BVB in 10/11 had it, too - than they beat the team with better individual quality. To have the same working mentality and togetherness in top teams where even the "stars" or especially them put in so much work is really rare.

Yes, Bayern has more money - but what I hate is when people do not appreciate that the team works their ass off and does not just relax on their talent and success. Especially your team with the success of the last seasons should know that! I follow the team since the 70s. Most seasons the team individually was better than the others - but the qualities I see the recent years I never saw. That team in the 70s (I just conciously followed them at the end of that decade as I was to young before) got lazy after their European win and 3 Championships. They just turned up in the European Cup matches but were only midtable in the league.

Dortmund and other teams can really harm others as well - they are just not as consistent as the Bayern team is. And never seem to really put all in - atleast not all. Im mean Müller was still pushing everybody after the 7:0 to still keep on pushing and pressing. And - in the last two seasons the other teams had their chances but blew them. Yes, it is difficult against a team with such a mentality - when they feel well and the manager is the right one. Don't forget that Bayern needed 3 years and some months until they found another manager that matched to the group Pep left - interrupted by some months in which Jupp overtook.

Even if we won titles in the last seasons with Ancelotti and Kovac - it did not feel the same as you saw that not everything was right.

You often have this working mentality and togetherness with underdogs - the BVB in 10/11 had it, too - than they beat the team with better individual quality. To have the same working mentality and togetherness in top teams where even the "stars" or especially them put in so much work is really rare.

Yes, Bayern has more money - but what I hate is when people do not appreciate that the team works their ass off and does not just relax on their talent and success. Especially your team with the success of the last seasons should know that! I follow the team since the 70s. Most seasons the team individually was better than the others - but the qualities I see the recent years I never saw. That team in the 70s (I just conciously followed them at the end of that decade as I was to young before) got lazy after their European win and 3 Championships. They just turned up in the European Cup matches but were only midtable in the league.

Oh bore off, spouting the same old tired rhetoric over and over. Bayern will dominate the Bundesliga for yonks to come and you know it ffs. At least try not to tap up other quality players from the same league to make it a mildly interesting competition while you're at it?

It's inevitable that Sane is going cut through our defence like a dagger to the heart if we ever come up against this Bayern team.

That's exactly the point. Bayern can be miles off their best and still win the league, that's not a competitive league.

Eight actually flattered Schalke. Sane looks beautifully balanced as an athlete and Bayern’s system is less rigid than our own, so he’ll inevitably have licence to drift centrally where his pace will create more goals and assists.

Sane has got all attributes to become a world class player, yet his antics and moody mentality let him down in the past and will probably still take a toll on him. It’s no use crying over spilled milk, we’ve got enough top quality wingers.

Looks like Sane has something to prove...and is happy being unleashed. That pace is so exhilarating, and I don’t understand the manner in which we abandoned it. Don’t think we’ve hit the heights seen when he was on the left and sterling right. And he was the kind of outlet kdb was clearly loves to target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.