Bundesliga thread 2020/21

That looks good to me. I'd love to go to St. Pauli. We could even stay there on the Sunday night and have a night out there as well. Do you reckon tickets for that would be easy to come by?
Depends how their season goes. If its a promotion party then I reckon you would struggle, otherwise it should be fine. I can reccommend a few bars around there which are good. Should be able to get Braunschweig tickets I reckon.

I think 3 Liga games will be played at virtually the same time as Bundesliga on the Saturday, so I think thats a no go. If you drop down to the 4th tier you've got a few options. Tennis Borussia (Berlin), Viktoria Berlin, some other Berlin teams, Energie Cottbus and Chemie Leipzig are all at home. Cottbus probably the biggest ground, Tennis Borussia a former side of Uwe Rösler.

Depends how their season goes. If its a promotion party then I reckon you would struggle, otherwise it should be fine. I can reccommend a few bars around there which are good. Should be able to get Braunschweig tickets I reckon.

I think 3 Liga games will be played at virtually the same time as Bundesliga on the Saturday, so I think thats a no go. If you drop down to the 4th tier you've got a few options. Tennis Borussia (Berlin), Viktoria Berlin, some other Berlin teams, Energie Cottbus and Chemie Leipzig are all at home. Cottbus probably the biggest ground, Tennis Borussia a former side of Uwe Rösler.
Excellent. Hertha v Koln followed by St. Pauli v Hanover (my Dad was born in Hanover) would be the dream. Two nights in Berlin, then an early morning train to Hamburg, check in to the hotel, watch the match, night out and then a look around SV's stadium before flying home.

Now we just need the virus to fuck off and I can start planning ;)

New away kit released as well.

Really like this one
frankfurt-20-21-auswarts-trikot-8.jpg

But even better than that....we released a Tsubasa collection (just two images, but there is more stuff including a hoodie). Finally our marketing department did something right, this is gonna sell so well with all the older folks who grew up with this little chap.

0210347_4.jpg

0210347_2.jpg

Stop it!

You're making me jealous!

@Bembeltown I spotted a car on our street on Saturday with German number plates.

As I stood talking to a neighbour, I realise the car had two small Eintracht stickers on the back of it. I’ve never seen this car before.

I immediately asked my missus and the neighbour whose car it was but neither knew. I’ve asked another neighbour since who said he wasn’t sure which house he was at but thought it was someone visiting an older relative.

I wanted a chat with the man to discuss my little trip but couldn’t complete my investigation. I have a feeling he’s gone now. He may have left for Germany at some point yesterday whilst I was at work.

1597457167027.png

Alphonso Davies is 19 years old and starting almost every game for Bayern, is that what some call burning youngsters by playing them too soon ?

Talented kid but see what he is like when he is in his mid twenties.

Maybe, but I am not fan of burning out claim.
If the player is good enough then he is old enough

And its up to the player to take care of him self and have luck ( Injury wise ) to have longer career.

Maybe, but I am not fan of burning out claim.
If the player is good enough then he is old enough

And its up to the player to take care of him self and have luck ( Injury wise ) to have longer career.

At that age the kid is still physically developing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.