Bundesliga thread 2020/21

We have released our new kit for the coming season.

Looks ok to me, the silhouette in the background is the so called "Römer" which is the central marketplace of Frankfurt. We usually celebrate titles and promotions there (bit too many promotions in the last couple of decades for my liking).

wxad1k6autzoovjzla5i.jpg

Roemer2_front_large.jpg

Looks ok to me, the silhouette in the background is the so called "Römer" which is the central marketplace of Frankfurt. We usually celebrate titles and promotions there (bit too many promotions in the last couple of decades for my liking).

wxad1k6autzoovjzla5i.jpg

Roemer2_front_large.jpg

I’ve been waiting for you and Köln to release you kits for weeks. Quite smart. My under 14’s usually play in red and black stripes but we went Atlético Madrid last season.

@Cellarite

Bundesliga fixtures here

Bundesliga 2 fixtures here

Don't think I'll be booking any trips until the introduction of supporters gets near to 100%, but good to get some ideas. It can be hard enough getting tickets when there aren't limits.

@cptaidan88 thanks for the links, almost forgot about the release date. Let's hope circumstances and the powers that are, will allow full stadiums (including away fans) at least next year. @Cellarite Matchday 33, Saturday 15th May, 15:30 ko, Hertha BSC Berlin - 1. FC Köln, date and time fixed already, because all matches on matchday 33 and 34 are always played on Sat, 3:30 pm!

Cologne's U19-Youngsters will take part in the UEFA Youth League for the first time ever. U19 and U17 both topped the table when the regional League was abandoned due to Covid-19 and were declared winners. There was no play off/final for the all German youth title, UEFA wouldn't even allow a deciding match between Cologne and Bremen for the additional Youth League spot, so Cologne became the lucky winners in a ballot.

wxad1k6autzoovjzla5i.jpg

Roemer2_front_large.jpg

Love your new kit! Nike did a great job with the little building design also.

Sorry for the late replies @cptaidan88 and @Rhineland, I’ve been stupidly busy at work, was in Wales with family last week when you pm’d me and am just starting to recover from a large amount of lager watching the blues last night.

The fixtures - I’ll work out on my spreadsheet when I’m bored at work one day. Heartha v Köln in a Saturday afternoon looks amazing but all the games on one day means we couldn’t do any more matches unless there is somewhere reachable in Buli 2 on the Sunday or 3 even.

I suppose no game on the Friday means a night out in Berlin which is no bad thing.

wxad1k6autzoovjzla5i.jpg

Roemer2_front_large.jpg

Many of us older Blues will like that, as we are emotionally attached to the red and black stripes away kit we wore during the great Mercer/Allison era.

I certainly do.

Heartha v Köln in a Saturday afternoon looks amazing but all the games on one day means we couldn’t do any more matches unless there is somewhere reachable in Buli 2 on the Sunday or 3 even.

St. Pauli v Hangover 96 or
Braunschweig v Würzburg on Sunday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.