Bundesliga thread 2020/21

3 Liga fixtures released and can be found here

Just had a quick look through and Türkgücü are home to 1860 on the weekend of Aston Villa away (or the FA Cup semi final) on 17th April. If we get knocked out of the FA Cup I'll probably try to get to that, on the assumption that will be one of the games at the Olympiastadion.

Not sure if anyone saw the new 1860 home shirt but I love it. I think Nike have used that template for several German clubs this season, but that is almost perfect. Just the weird neck.
201005.jpg

Last edited:

Just had a quick look through and Türkgücü are home to 1860 on the weekend of Aston Villa away (or the FA Cup semi final) on 17th April. If we get knocked out of the FA Cup I'll probably try to get to that, on the assumption that will be one of the games at the Olympiastadion.

Not sure if anyone saw the new 1860 home shirt but I love it. I think Nike have used that template for several German clubs this season, but that is almost perfect. Just the weird neck.
201005.jpg

Often wonder if CFG would consider buying 1860... cheap to buy and with modest investment could get to the Bundesliga relatively quickly. Longer term might be a vehicle to piss on Bayern’s chips a bit.

@Bembeltown I spotted a car on our street on Saturday with German number plates.

As I stood talking to a neighbour, I realise the car had two small Eintracht stickers on the back of it. I’ve never seen this car before.

I immediately asked my missus and the neighbour whose car it was but neither knew. I’ve asked another neighbour since who said he wasn’t sure which house he was at but thought it was someone visiting an older relative.

I wanted a chat with the man to discuss my little trip but couldn’t complete my investigation. I have a feeling he’s gone now. He may have left for Germany at some point yesterday whilst I was at work.

We are everywhere! ;-)

We are everywhere! ;-)
Next time I see the car, I'll knock on every door until I find him and then force him to watch my youtube video and listen to my stories of the Koblenz scenery. We'll eat bratwurst and drink until the early hours. I'll teach him the words to City songs and keep the rest of the street up until dawn.

It'll be like most other weekends. ;)

Maybe, but I am not fan of burning out claim.
If the player is good enough then he is old enough

And its up to the player to take care of him self and have luck ( Injury wise ) to have longer career.
Though I agree with you to a certain extent, it’s obvious that shrek certainly didn’t look after himself, but I don’t think anyone can fire the same accusation at that boring bastard, Michael Owen.

201005.jpg
That is indeed beautiful.

@nmc I've already said - and I think it was earlier in this thread - I would love CFG to buy 1860 and turn them into the preeminent team in Munich.

That would really put some noses out of joint and boil litres and litres of piss into the bargain.

Though I agree with you to a certain extent, it’s obvious that shrek certainly didn’t look after himself, but I don’t think anyone can fire the same accusation at that boring bastard, Michael Owen.

Injuries will play a huge impact in terms of Alphonso Davies development as well.

Next time I see the car, I'll knock on every door until I find him and then force him to watch my youtube video and listen to my stories of the Koblenz scenery. We'll eat bratwurst and drink until the early hours. I'll teach him the words to City songs and keep the rest of the street up until dawn.

It'll be like most other weekends. ;)

We do have a couple of folks from Oldham Athletic going to our home and away games on a regular basis (I think they are an official EFC as well).

So I wouldnt be that surprised to see the one or other Frankfurt sticker in your area. ;-)

Coming back to "we are everywhere": Just recently seen someone on twitter posting a photo of an Ultras Chemie Leipzig graffitti in the middle of a rainforest somewhere in Asia.

Got to love it when you stumble across stickers/graffiti of football clubs in places where you least expect them.

I personally have to travel up to the north of Germany once a week at the moment, using the A45 Autobahn and the place is absolutely covered with high quality Ultras Frankfurt, Hooligans FFM, Eintracht Frankfurt grafitti. Most of them pretty large spanning bridges etc.

Seems some of our fans were bored during the lockdown. :-)

201005.jpg
Away shirt is cool as well.

I'd prefer Bayern winning if it meant Dortmund not winning it.

I may be alone here but I prefer the German United to the German Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.