Bundesliga thread 2020/21

Please explain,as I’ve never had any pr with BVB.
Not a huge fan of Dortmund myself. Its mainly due to YNWA, but unfortunately they aren't alone in that.

Don't hate them. Don't hate Bayern either. There's just a lot of teams I feel more affinity towards, and would prefer to see do well.

Looking at the fixture pile up in most countries, I would say Bayern will be favourites for the CL next year and Dortmund should mount a challenge in the league and get to the latter stages of the CL. Their squad is strong enough. No excuses for Favre now.

Just booked a flight back from Cologne late on 20th December. Think we're away to Southampton that weekend. Its an English week leading up to it, so I'll see what our CL draw is like before deciding when to fly out.

Bochum, Duisburg, Osnabrück, RW Essen, Preußen Münster are all at home that weekend and I'd like to get to as many as the TV fixture changes allow. A few other fall back options too.

Hopeful that %'s allowed in the grounds will be reasonable by then, but who knows.

TV Fixture changes confirmed up to the middle of November.

Covid capacity issues preventing any further planning for trips (I had liked the idea of Regensburg, Heidenheim, Sandhausen on the opening weekend, but that will have to wait).

Just booked a flight back from Cologne late on 20th December. Think we're away to Southampton that weekend. Its an English week leading up to it, so I'll see what our CL draw is like before deciding when to fly out.

Bochum, Duisburg, Osnabrück, RW Essen, Preußen Münster are all at home that weekend and I'd like to get to as many as the TV fixture changes allow. A few other fall back options too.

Hopeful that %'s allowed in the grounds will be reasonable by then, but who knows.

I am looking to do a Tuesday to Sunday trip and have been looking at the same dates in the vain hope that fans will be back in by then.

Schalke (twice), Koln, Bielefeld, BMG, Leverkusen, Fortuna, Viktoria Koln also at home between 15th and 20th.

Could be a bonanza if the k.o times fall nicely

@cptaidan88 Leipzig will play in front of 8500 selected fans for their home opener against Mainz, so it seems like fans might slowly be allowed back in.

However I still think that the whole football experience that we used to love over the years will still be a bit tarnished.

Some samples for the rules Leipzig has to follow:
- only season ticket holders which have their home address in the state of Saxony are allowed in
- who gets in is determined by a lottery
- fans from the surrounding states are not allowed in, nor are people from a place in Saxony where the infection rate over the last 7 days was over 20 per 10000 inhabitants
- max of 6 fans are allowed to cluster up inside the ground
- masks are mandatory and only allowed to be taken off to consume food/drinks
- standing terrace will not be opened

I mean its better than nothing but we still have a long way to go until we get a proper football experience again.

Don´t want to sound negative but the chances of you guys getting into grounds might be pretty much not existing when the rules in the coming month will be similar to what we see for the Leipzig game.

Considering the rise of infections in the last couple of weeks in Germany thanks to all the idiots that run around without masks etc., the rules enforced for football games might become even stricter.

We are approaching the autumn/winter period where the experts are expecting a rise of infections anyway...

2020 seriously can fuck off!

@cptaidan88 Leipzig will play in front of 8500 selected fans for their home opener against Mainz, so it seems like fans might slowly be allowed back in.

However I still think that the whole football experience that we used to love over the years will still be a bit tarnished.

Some samples for the rules Leipzig has to follow:
- only season ticket holders which have their home address in the state of Saxony are allowed in
- who gets in is determined by a lottery
- fans from the surrounding states are not allowed in, nor are people from a place in Saxony where the infection rate over the last 7 days was over 20 per 10000 inhabitants
- max of 6 fans are allowed to cluster up inside the ground
- masks are mandatory and only allowed to be taken off to consume food/drinks
- standing terrace will not be opened

I mean its better than nothing but we still have a long way to go until we get a proper football experience again.

Don´t want to sound negative but the chances of you guys getting into grounds might be pretty much not existing when the rules in the coming month will be similar to what we see for the Leipzig game.

Considering the rise of infections in the last couple of weeks in Germany thanks to all the idiots that run around without masks etc., the rules enforced for football games might become even stricter.

We are approaching the autumn/winter period where the experts are expecting a rise of infections anyway...

2020 seriously can fuck off!
Yeah I've seen that. I think no beer is a restriction too and the clubs in the former East Germany seem to be a little more generous than other regions in their allocation. I'm taking it as a positive for now, and my flight was only £30 so I will forgo that if necessary if things are still the way they are in December. Hoping it will work in my favour that I'm wanting to go to the 2nd tier (and lower), where the number of people wanting to attend is lower.

According to my friend from Münster, my issue might be that the NRW premier has desires to succeed Merkel and he wont be taking any risks. He suspects like you do that it might be reduced capacity and season ticket holders only all season, which will be a shame but understandable.

I went to Poland last weekend as they're one of the few places you can go (currently) to games, and it was great. I get there are concerns, but I felt much safer with the restrictions there, and being sat outside apart from other people than I do when I'm in a pub, restaurant, shop or gym over here.

Yeah I've seen that. I think no beer is a restriction too and the clubs in the former East Germany seem to be a little more generous than other regions in their allocation. I'm taking it as a positive for now, and my flight was only £30 so I will forgo that if necessary if things are still the way they are in December. Hoping it will work in my favour that I'm wanting to go to the 2nd tier (and lower), where the number of people wanting to attend is lower.

According to my friend from Münster, my issue might be that the NRW premier has desires to succeed Merkel and he wont be taking any risks. He suspects like you do that it might be reduced capacity and season ticket holders only all season, which will be a shame but understandable.

I went to Poland last weekend as they're one of the few places you can go (currently) to games, and it was great. I get there are concerns, but I felt much safer with the restrictions there, and being sat outside apart from other people than I do when I'm in a pub, restaurant, shop or gym over here.

Booked Eindhoven return for £30 first weekend in Nov in hope I can get to a game somewhere.Worth a gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.