Bundesliga thread 2020/21

Big fan of this.

Also Hertha providing the first shock of the Pokkal - out already in the first round after a 5-4 defeat in the 1st round by Braunschweig.

Union Berlin granted permission for standing places, mainly because most of their ground is standing. Very restricted capacity though, maybe 3,500ish I think.

Big fan of this.

Also Hertha providing the first shock of the Pokkal - out already in the first round after a 5-4 defeat in the 1st round by Braunschweig.

Union Berlin granted permission for standing places, mainly because most of their ground is standing. Very restricted capacity though, maybe 3,500ish I think.

Useless fuckers, Hertha.

They continue to remind me of City pre-takeover.

Last edited:
Is there any reason that they start the cup before the league? Seems odd. Although we have started the efl cup, we have two cups and the Germans don't.

Any bundesliga fans, why have schalke not replaced Wagner? They didn't win in their last 16 league games. That guy is useless.

Also any young players to look out for in the bundesliga this season? I like the look of Harit, although he's 23, and Tapsoba looks a good player too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.