Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better choose your friends more wisely or be a real friend and give them better advice (1860, Unterhaching) ;-)
I know, I know. It’s one of the lads you met. He was supposed to be at the Rugby World Cup final but it was cancelled so 3 couples are going to Munich for the weekend.

Better choose your friends more wisely or be a real friend and give them better advice (1860, Unterhaching) ;-)
1860 plays in Havelse (up in the north of Germany) that weekend. Türkgücu Saturday or Sunday, Bayern's U23 coached by Martin Demichelis Friday night both in the Grünwalder Stadium, Haching at home Friday night, too!

Last edited:
a mad 12 mins Bayern v Koln. Bayern 2 up and cruising, Koln pull back 2 in 2 mins. now 2-2

(that's a lot of 2s)

Leroy subbed off at half time, biggest mistake he’s ever madeView attachment 24417
Played his best football at City. Been crap for Bayern bar the odd game.

Chose the money as they offered €20m a season compared to our €10m a season offer. His bank account will be happy, but is he personally? Doubt it as his girlfriend really wanted to stay and she also really likes City + the abuse he gets at Bayern too, now from fans as well as the media.

Money isn't everything and Leroy is finding that out. Really liked him at City.

Played his best football at City. Been crap for Bayern bar the odd game.

Chose the money as they offered €20m a season compared to our €10m a season offer. His bank account will be happy, but is he personally? Doubt it as his girlfriend really wanted to stay and she also really likes City + the abuse he gets at Bayern too, now from fans as well as the media.

Money isn't everything and Leroy is finding that out. Really liked him at City.
No sympathy.

I too loved Leroy in a Blue shirt; there was no better sight than watching him race down the left wing, but fuck him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.