Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering a trip to NRW in December. Need to get to Bochum.

I believe Türkgücü have applied to play more games at the Olympiastadion this season so will try and get there this season, but will wait to see the 3 Liga fixtures. Hope to tie that in with a trip to Regensburg.

Keen to get to Aue at some point but its a bit of a ball ache to get to.

Considering a trip to NRW in December. Need to get to Bochum.

I believe Türkgücü have applied to play more games at the Olympiastadion this season so will try and get there this season, but will wait to see the 3 Liga fixtures. Hope to tie that in with a trip to Regensburg.

Keen to get to Aue at some point but its a bit of a ball ache to get to.
Bochum v Dortmund or Union Berlin it will be then, both should be good matches, most likely easier to get tickts v Union (if bigger crowds will be allowed by then.).

Bochum v Dortmund or Union Berlin it will be then, both should be good matches, most likely easier to get tickts v Union (if bigger crowds will be allowed by then.).
Yeah was looking at the Union game. Will wait to see the 3 Liga/Regionaliga fixtures that weekend though. Options in Belgium/Netherlands too.

I was due to go to Bochum and others the same weekend last season but that got cancelled for obvious reasons.

Yeah was looking at the Union game. Will wait to see the 3 Liga/Regionaliga fixtures that weekend though. Options in Belgium/Netherlands too.

I was due to go to Bochum and others the same weekend last season but that got cancelled for obvious reasons.
3 Liga fixtures shall get released on friday, Regionalliga probably even later. Essen, Aachen or maybe Viktoria Köln at home could be good options.

3 Liga fixtures shall get released on friday, Regionalliga probably even later. Essen, Aachen or maybe Viktoria Köln at home could be good options.
I've been to Aachen for a game before (nice place). RW Essen has been on the list for a while and quite keen to get to Wuppertal's ground before they ruin it with apartments, and there's added bonus of riding the flying trains (not a train nerd btw). Plenty of options.

We've got our possible weekends down to two choices - obviously depending on things being back to normal by then.

March 18, 19 & 20

RB Leipzig (I know) v Eintracht Frankfurt
Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen
Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim

April 23, 23 & 24

RB Leipzig v Union Berlin
Wolfsburg v Mainz
Hertha Berlin v Vfb Stuttgart

What do any of our resident German ticket experts think of our chances of getting 8 tickets for these matches?

Am I correct in guessing that RB v Union will be the toughest because Union will take a lot of fans?

I'll have a look at Buli 3 tomorrow to see if there's anything on offer that we can reach those weekends near Berlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.