Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely go for the San Siro. Olympia Stadion is not going anywhere
I know. But throw your team into the equation, Kaiserslautern being within reach and any other clubs you care to advise me to do, and the trips extend to 3.

Honeymoon this year and trying to convince the missus that a city break with added stadium visit would be romantic.

So far, Seville, Rome and Amsterdam are the front runners.

Mate was holding his head, someone tries to get him up and his head is suddenly ok and he wants to scrap. Footballers can be cringy as fuck to watch.

I know. But throw your team into the equation, Kaiserslautern being within reach and any other clubs you care to advise me to do, and the trips extend to 3.

Honeymoon this year and trying to convince the missus that a city break with added stadium visit would be romantic.

So far, Seville, Rome and Amsterdam are the front runners.
Well Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern is a good start. Mainz around the corner of both Kaiserslautern/ Frankfurt. :-)

Biggest selling point to me would be that Kaiserslautern (the ground) is awesome. They got a freaking beer hall under the home and away end.

Not sure if the above triangle of cities is appealing enough for the Missus though!

Nothing like promising the missues a honeymoon and then stepping out of Frankfurt Main Station into the red light district.;-)

Well Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern is a good start. Mainz around the corner of both Kaiserslautern/ Frankfurt. :-)

Biggest selling point to me would be that Kaiserslautern (the ground) is awesome. They got a freaking beer hall under the home and away end.

Not sure if the above triangle of cities is appealing enough for the Missus though!

Nothing like promising the missues a honeymoon and then stepping out of Frankfurt Main Station into the red light district.;-)
The honeymoon won’t be in Germany. She’s put her foot down.

Me and Will are planning a trip early 2023 and there will be a lads trip hopefully in March / April.

I thought Milan for me and Will and Berlin for the booze up. Your run to the final has got the lads interested in a Frankfurt weekend though.

If only I knew someone who could possibly get 8 tickets for an Eintracht home match though…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.