Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixture changes out to the end of November.

Always frustrating when you've planned a trip at the beginning of December! :)

Bloody hell - first time this thread has fallen to page 3.

@Rhineland @cptaidan88 @bavarian blue
@Bembeltown

I heard during the Köln v RB match last week that attendances are currently limited to 50% but it looked full to me. So did Monchengladbach v Dortmund today.

I have a stag weekend to plan for you know.
Not a lot to talk about in the Bundesliga , another walkover for Bayern. 1860 have drawn 5 games on the bounce ,so they won't be going up this season .Nice to see the Billies Köln get off to a reasonable start. Another sky blue team Viktoria Berlin have also made a promising start in the 3rd division.

Freiburg's final match at the Dreisamstadion today
I've been to a number of matches there and should have visited in March last year, but Covid put paid to that plan

Freiburg's final match at the Dreisamstadion today
I've been to a number of matches there and should have visited in March last year, but Covid put paid to that plan

Same here mate
I'm just Leipzig and Freiburg away from the full set, so hopefully the CL game will chalk Leipzig off.

Also hoping to visit in a few weeks, and working on the 50% theory, I'm aiming for the relatively large stadiums in the lower divisions.
Bonner v Munster
Aachen v Ahlen
Sandhausen v Werder
Possibly also revisit Duisburg (v Kaiserslautern) and then a German FA Cup Match.

Same here mate
I'm just Leipzig and Freiburg away from the full set, so hopefully the CL game will chalk Leipzig off.

Also hoping to visit in a few weeks, and working on the 50% theory, I'm aiming for the relatively large stadiums in the lower divisions.
Bonner v Munster
Aachen v Ahlen
Sandhausen v Werder
Possibly also revisit Duisburg (v Kaiserslautern) and then a German FA Cup Match.
Hopefully catch you at Leipzig. Aiming to go to Wolfsburg (again) the night after and then Union at the Olympiastadion on the Thursday. Flight booked home on the Sunday but waiting to see how the fixtures fall. Hopefully I can get to Aue and Magdeburg though.

Aachen is a nice place, and good ground (if a little souless and will be largely empty). Yet another one that sing YNWA though.

I've still got to get to Bochum (covid has cancelled 2 separate attempts) and now the new Freiburg ground, but its a lovely place so I've no qualms about revisiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.