Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Covid rules in North-Rhine-Westphalia will allow almost full capacity matches in October, e.g. Cologne, 40.000 and Dortmund, 70.000...

Same here mate
I'm just Leipzig and Freiburg away from the full set, so hopefully the CL game will chalk Leipzig off.

Also hoping to visit in a few weeks, and working on the 50% theory, I'm aiming for the relatively large stadiums in the lower divisions.
Bonner v Munster
Aachen v Ahlen
Sandhausen v Werder
Possibly also revisit Duisburg (v Kaiserslautern) and then a German FA Cup Match.
If you want to go crazy you could do 3 matches in 3 different countries on that day.

2 p.m. in Aachen, 4:30 p.m. in Kerkrade and 8:45 p.m. in Eupen. You'd probably need a car to do this, though.

New Covid rules in North-Rhine-Westphalia will allow almost full capacity matches in October, e.g. Cologne, 40.000 and Dortmund, 70.000...
Hmmm...January 15/16. Me and Will...

I think I can get two Yellow Wall tickets for them against Freiburg. Schalke are at home that weekend and Koln at home to Bayern.

I'll see how the fixtures land.

Edit - actually, the 4/5 February looks even more doable.

Last edited:
If you want to go crazy you could do 3 matches in 3 different countries on that day.

2 p.m. in Aachen, 4:30 p.m. in Kerkrade and 8:45 p.m. in Eupen. You'd probably need a car to do this, though.
Quality post, no wonder it only took you seven years to come up with such a weird suggestion

No, please keep posting. Who is your team?
I think the Alemannia gives that away ;)
51gO1yXbxfL._AC_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.