Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to have Werder Bremen back...now Hamburg just needs to win the promotion against Hertha as well.

Can't say I wouldn't show a bit of Schadenfreude if the self proclaimed big city club Hertha goes down while Union stays up.

More than 35 flights only dedicated to getting Frankfurt Fans to Sevilla will take off today.

Many more will travel by Car, Bus or other flights.
Viel Glück!

I fear for Hertha.

A much as I’d like to see Hamburg back in 1. Buli, I hope they lose the playoff.
Hertha must have thought they were safe after the recent results against Augsburg/Stuttgart/Bielefeld but two defeats and then this at Stuttgart cast them adrift. Hamburg are in good form but are still a little flaky.
Games are on Thursday night and next Monday night.

Good to have Werder Bremen back...now Hamburg just needs to win the promotion against Hertha as well.

Can't say I wouldn't show a bit of Schadenfreude if the self proclaimed big city club Hertha goes down while Union stays up.

More than 35 flights only dedicated to getting Frankfurt Fans to Sevilla will take off today.

Many more will travel by Car, Bus or other flights.
My mrs is a Bremen fan. Happy for her after what they’ve been through

You going mate?
Unfortunately not. Getting tickets was a complete shit show...even as season ticket holder and club member you could miss out as we only got an allocation of 10000.

Posted it in the EL thread already...I don't get why we are playing in the smallest of three Sevilla grounds. Should have been possible to switch the ground even on this short notice, I mean it's just a different ground. Its not like Sevilla gets the final taken away.

But a 40000 capacity ground is a joke if you know both finalists fanbases. And reserving 50% of the capacity for sponsors, UEFA, Influencers etc it's just another slap in the face...

The way the ticketing went at Frankfurt has not gone down to well with parts of our Fanbase either.

Seems like people who have been literally at every away home and away game since the dawn of time have missed out on tickets while others have never been to an away game and got their ticket.

The club openly admitted that the active fanscene (Ultras) have been somewhat favoured in getting tickets as well, as the club wants to have a loud and vocal support out there in Sevilla. I totally get that, but overall the whole ticketing was a mess and together with the small allocation, stupid high prices for flights/hotels it dampened the excitement a bit in terms of the whole logistics.

We seem to have some assholes in our support as well who are trying to make a profit from selling tickets for our public viewing (long sold out) for 300 Euro + on eBay...

Congratulations @Bembeltown - my little love affair with Die Adler started because of you and I’ve spent the last two years telling my mates what a fantastic club you are.

So pleased for you mate. Hope we get you in the last 16 and we can finally have that beer together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.