Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying shame Sane decided to go and be part of one of the most boring one sided leagues in Europe.

No wonder he doesn’t seem to have pushed on. He doesn’t need to.

Germany have a great football history. I am surprised that the current situation is allowed to continue. But perhaps the wonderful fan ownership model I hear about makes up for the predictability.

The questions have been answered - a really uncompetitive league…(we know the destination of the title already) Germany deserves so much better, great fans, great stadiums but a wholly predictable league. Not sure what would change it.

Without Liverpool the EPL would be as "predictable" since years. But I hope at Wednesday Frankfurt gives Real Madrid a real fight.

What a strange match...we were all over the place and made it really easy for Bayern. The two early goals obviously didn't help.

I am prett sure we won't be the last team to receive such a trashing by Bayern. They got so much speed all over the pitch and we naively played into their hands.

In the end I am not really that bothered, atmosphere was great and fans stayed behind to sing for the team long after the final whistle.
Bayern is not really the team we are supposed to compete with, we need to beat the Berlin's, Gladbachs etc of this world.

Crying shame Sane decided to go and be part of one of the most boring one sided leagues in Europe.

No wonder he doesn’t seem to have pushed on. He doesn’t need to.

Germany have a great football history. I am surprised that the current situation is allowed to continue. But perhaps the wonderful fan ownership model I hear about makes up for the predictability.

I know this is a difficult topic to discuss on here and I would welcome a more competitive league in terms of the title race.

But as long as I am able to see entertaining football, can go to a match without having to spent a fortune, have a great atmosphere at games, can stand with my mates and drink alcohol I am actually fine with it.

Without Liverpool the PL would have been a one horse race the last years all while the atmosphere gets worse and worse, teenagers, kids and middle class fans getting priced out.

Just the fact that I could get a season ticket to a place like Wolfsburg for the price of the ticket fucking Fulham is asking against Liverpool is mind boggling.

I know this is a difficult topic to discuss on here and I would welcome a more competitive league in terms of the title race.

But as long as I am able to see entertaining football, can go to a match without having to spent a fortune, have a great atmosphere at games, can stand with my mates and drink alcohol I am actually fine with it.

Without Liverpool the PL would have been a one horse race the last years all while the atmosphere gets worse and worse, teenagers, kids and middle class fans getting priced out.

Just the fact that I could get a season ticket to a place like Wolfsburg for the price of the ticket fucking Fulham is asking against Liverpool is mind boggling.
Fair comment. As I intimated the fan experience in Germany seems to be better than in England. Football is not all about winning. If it was us “elderly” City fans would have given up long before 2008. So to go to an affordable entertaining match must be great.

From a distance though it looks like who wins the German league is set in stone. Bayern Munich can spend big on players whist their rivals seem to sell their best players. No club seems to want to or is allowed to gamble and spend to challenge. It just seems a shame when there are some great German clubs with great histories who seem to accept that they are just taking part. (I am obviously no expert on German or any other league so stand to be corrected)

Yes the Premier League is not perfect and very few can win it. But City rarely canter to the title. At least Liverpool Arsenal Spurs Chelsea and utd are trying to win the league. And the likes of Newcastle Leicester Everton and WHU show ambition.

But anyway good luck to all the German teams ( except the inevitable League winners as they don’t need it) that people on here support

Advice required please

It's been a while but finally our regular group of four will again be heading over to Germany 2nd to 4th September

We have secured tickets for Leverkusen v Freiburg on the Saturday,

We hope to go to Dortmund v Hoffenheim on the Friday evening.

We have applied for tickets in the new Dortmund ticket lottery but won't find out if we have been successful until 2 weeks before the game.

If unsuccessful I was wondering what are the chances of getting tickets in the Zweitmarket? Are there likely to be more tickets available because it's a Friday evening game?

Alternatively, it seems I can get 4 away tickets from Hoffenheim if I join as a member (cost to join Euro 30).

Any insight would be appreciated.

Advice required please

It's been a while but finally our regular group of four will again be heading over to Germany 2nd to 4th September

We have secured tickets for Leverkusen v Freiburg on the Saturday,

We hope to go to Dortmund v Hoffenheim on the Friday evening.

We have applied for tickets in the new Dortmund ticket lottery but won't find out if we have been successful until 2 weeks before the game.

If unsuccessful I was wondering what are the chances of getting tickets in the Zweitmarket? Are there likely to be more tickets available because it's a Friday evening game?

Alternatively, it seems I can get 4 away tickets from Hoffenheim if I join as a member (cost to join Euro 30).

Any insight would be appreciated.

In my opinion it should not be a big deal to get tickets for the away section as Hoffenheim won't sell it out anyway. You might even be able to still get tickets for the away section at the ground, but otherwise and for the sake of planning, I would got via Hoffenheim directly just for that additional peace of mind that you don't have to worry about tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.