Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuttgart Fans with a banner over the Leipzig away section:

"A whole section of historyless bastards"

Leipzig got a great team, won their first trophy and still can't sell out their away allocations.

20220808_074557.jpg

Mentioned it a bit earlier already, but during the World Cup our ground will get an additional 11000 standing places capacity (60000 in total).

There will be a rule enforced where at least 1100 tickets per matchday are hold back and don't go on presale, so people can buy those tickets on match days at the ground.

At the moment it's almost impossible to get tickets and according to our management teenagers, kids etc. should have the chance to watch live games on a small budget. They don't want kids to grow up as TV football fans.

In my opinion it should not be a big deal to get tickets for the away section as Hoffenheim won't sell it out anyway. You might even be able to still get tickets for the away section at the ground, but otherwise and for the sake of planning, I would got via Hoffenheim directly just for that additional peace of mind that you don't have to worry about tickets.
Happy days! My ballot application was unsuccessful but I managed to get 4 tickets when the tickets went on open sale.

Stuttgart Fans with a banner over the Leipzig away section:

"A whole section of historyless bastards"

Leipzig got a great team, won their first trophy and still can't sell out their away allocations.

View attachment 52039
Hate all this history stuff. It matters not how old a team is or how successful its past has been. I hope Leipzig go on to have a great season.

Sky are really shit with their coverage.

They put a big campaign out ahead of the new season with Thomas Müller telling us “you love us really”, then the 2nd weekend of the season, don’t show Freiburg v Dortmund on the Friday night.

Piss poor.
I said this when it was announced. Unless they created a Bundesliga channel there was never going to be as much coverage as when it was on BT as they have conflicts in the schedule (EFL).

The coverage they have given it has been worse than I anticipated though. Its like buying a season ticket and turning up to 4 games.

I said this when it was announced. Unless they created a Bundesliga channel there was never going to be as much coverage as when it was on BT as they have conflicts in the schedule (EFL).

The coverage they have given it has been worse than I anticipated though. Its like buying a season ticket and turning up to 4 games.
It's bizarre because they have Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Arena and Sky Sports Mix.

Tonight for example, EFL will be on SSFootball and probably SSMain Event. Rugby League will be on SSArena. Why not have Bundesliga on SSFootball or SSMix?

Meanwhile, SSPremier League will be showing Peter Crouch 100 club or some shite.

Wonderful result for Werder Bremen in Dortmund. Two down at the death and then goals in the 89th, 93rd, and 95th to win it. Young Scots lad Burke notched the winner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.