Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bembeltown @Rhineland is there a plan for when they will announce the tv changes during the season? The PL has one (which it admittedly doesnt always stick to), but would be helpful to know.

Bundesliga 2 starts in a little over 3 weeks, hopefully the first announcement isn't too far off.
Yes - and some of us have a very detailed spreadsheet to update!

Yes - and some of us have a very detailed spreadsheet to update!
I just tried to find something online but no luck I am afraid. Maybe @Rhineland has more luck.

Eintracht are about to sign Mario Götze this week it seems. Only costs 4 million transfer fee, not sure about his salary. Still waiting for the official announcement

Last edited:
I just tried to find something online but no luck I am afraid. Maybe @Rhineland has more luck.

Eintracht are about to sign Mario Götze this week it seems. Only costs 4 million transfer fee, not sure about his salary. Still waiting for the official announcement
Very good signing for Eintracht. Always liked Götze, at some point though it looked like he's never really lived up to his potential.

Very good signing for Eintracht. Always liked Götze, at some point though it looked like he's never really lived up to his potential.
The talent was obviously always there, but somehow he was not really lucky with his career choices. He joined Bayern instead of going to Liverpool with Klopp, and then returned to Dortmund where he was not exactly welcomed with open arms. I think he crumbled under all the pressure and media attention he got. Piling up injuries and this mysterious health issues that he had when he was in Dortmund and got all chubby didn't help either.

He did play two good seasons in Eindhoven and I think this was somewhat of a reset for him. Away from the media, his critics etc. He hopefully has his health issues under control as well, at least he looks super fit now.

BUT...and that is the Eintracht Fan in me: This could either be a super signing or become a disaster. Always black and white, never grey for me. Thats what supporting Eintracht does to you. Never positive, always expecting the worst. ;-)

Exciting times at least. If we can get all the players , that we are linked to, signed we should have a pretty exciting team (at least on paper).

Our new home shirt! La Bestia blanca strikes back.

frankfurt-22-23-trikot-geleakt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.