Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random stuff or me just talking to myself:

Yesterday Ultras Frankfurt celebrated their 25th anniversary. Huge party on the weekend and even Eintracht Frankfurt congratulated them on their official Twitter accounts.

"25 years of loyalty and passion"
"25 years of love and support, here is to the next 25"

Looking forward to the celebrations and the inevitable Choreo.

I was just digging through the money that participating in the CL means for our club.

Holy shit, I knew the system is fucked up and is the reason for the huge split of wealth, but it never occurred to me how big of a thing it is.

Just leaving the group stages means roughly 30 Million guaranteed money and that doesn't factor in the money from additional sold out home games. That's absurd money for a club like us...

In a bit of a controversial post Gladbach has announced the pricing structure for their home games. So if you plan to do some ground hopping in Gladbach you can check this list to see the cheapest options. Cheapest means as well least attractive opponent, easiest to get tickets for.

Feel honoured that Frankfurt is the same category as the mighty FC Köln @Rhineland ;-)

FB_IMG_1657271985397.jpg

I've got a bit of a convoluted trip to Germany coming up. Traveling via Albania (obviously).

Late Wednesday flight Liverpool to Tirana.
Hoping for a Europa Conference game in Tirana on Thursday night.
Friday fly to Memmingen, use my €9 train ticket to get to Sandhausen v Düsseldorf.
Christening in Bad Kreuznach on Saturday.
Fly to London on Sunday morning, head to West Ham v City, then train home.

Bundesliga 2 is back and the initial game took place yesterday evening on the legendary Betzenberg.

Newly promoted Kaiserslautern took on Hannover 96 and managed to get a 2-1 win in extra time.

Good old "Betze" was rocking like in the good old times. It would be so awesome to get the old guard back in the Bundesliga. Give me Nürnberg, Lautern, Hannover any time of the day over Leipzig, Hoffenheim etc.

I've got a bit of a convoluted trip to Germany coming up. Traveling via Albania (obviously).

Late Wednesday flight Liverpool to Tirana.
Hoping for a Europa Conference game in Tirana on Thursday night.
Friday fly to Memmingen, use my €9 train ticket to get to Sandhausen v Düsseldorf.
Christening in Bad Kreuznach on Saturday.
Fly to London on Sunday morning, head to West Ham v City, then train home.
Slight change of plan as there is no game in Albania. Going to Lugano in Switzerland on Thursday now instead. Had hoped to get to Vaduz in Liechtenstein as that would be a new country, but just couldnt get the flights (prices and times) to work. Hopefully they make the group stage.

Sandhausen ticket secured for €11, which is great value for 2nd tier football.

Lugano merda, ticinesi vaffanculo!

Hope you have a great time, Lugano is awesome..well...other than the local hockey and football club. Nazi scum...

First round in the German cup was played over the weekend and there were a couple surprises. Like Köln and Leverkusen getting kicked out against lower opposition.

Usually I would have expected something similar to happen to Eintracht, but we demolished Magdeburg 4-0.

And I got to admit that it got me a bit riled up for the new season. Looked really fluent and attacking with tons of speed. Considering it was our first competitive game it was really solid

Match was pretty heated due to the history that both fan groups have with each other. Seems like groups of 50+ hooligans from both sides crashed into each other prior to the game. Lots of flares during the game with some of our local dickheads throwing flares onto the pitch.

Now Bayern on Friday at our place and then show Madrid who the real Bestia Blanca is. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.