Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not apply the 50+1 ownership they have for clubs in Germany, this would surely stop one club dominating the league ; )

I think if you ask the majority of fans they would want a more competitive league, however they don't want clubs to be at the mercy of their owners. Not everyone has been as lucky (so far) as City in terms of ownership. But that's a whole different topic....

Just a friendly reminder...Football is back with us (Frankfurt) kicking it off against Bayern tonight at the Waldstadion. Should be on TV as well.

First time in a while that there are no crowd restrictions in the Bundesliga due to COVID either (incoming Monkey Pox lockdown, there ...I jinxed it).

Hope we can put up some fight tonight and we see an entertaining match.

Just a friendly reminder...Football is back with us (Frankfurt) kicking it off against Bayern tonight at the Waldstadion. Should be on TV as well.

First time in a while that there are no crowd restrictions in the Bundesliga due to COVID either (incoming Monkey Pox lockdown, there ...I jinxed it).

Hope we can put up some fight tonight and we see an entertaining match.

My sister has lived and worked in Frankfurt since the late 1990s, and my brother-in-law, a local, and nephew, born and brought up there, are Eintracht fans. (My nephew, who's 13, follows City quite avidly, too).

Didn't expect Eintracht to win tonight, but 5 down at HT is much worse than I thought. Just texted my sister to warn her to hide all sharp objects in the house.

My sister has lived and worked in Frankfurt since the late 1990s, and my brother-in-law, a local, and nephew, born and brought up there, are Eintracht fans. (My nephew, who's 13, follows City quite avidly, too).

Didn't expect Eintracht to win tonight, but 5 down at HT is much worse than I thought. Just texted my sister to warn her to hide all sharp objects in the house.
Got one back…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.