Bunga Bunga City

What a load of non newsworthy shite. This non story was put ahead of twenty people dying in the USA when that fuel was dumped on them. The absolute state of the British press nowadays.

What a load of non newsworthy shite. This non story was put ahead of twenty people dying in the USA when that fuel was dumped on them. The absolute state of the British press nowadays.
Agree it’s not really newsworthy, but without wanting to be pedantic nobody died in the incident in the US that you’re taking about. Still a far more important story than this nonsense though.

City Matters got invited to this as they know we love screwing Blues. But we didn't go as there's no points for playing away anymore.

Well if those ladies are part of the City supporters club in Milan I think they should get an allocation of 99 percent of the away allocation and I get the remaining ticket for Spurs. I think most blues will agree this is fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.