Bunn Joins Preston On Loan

sam the drummer

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16384186.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16384186.stm</a>

Suppose it would have been difficult for him to stay at Rochdale after they fired his dad.
Good luck Harry.

Just scored on his Preston debut.

Fucking delighted at this, still have high hopes for him. Born in Oldham, top scorer at every youth level and son of former coach Frankie Bunn so the club is in his blood.

Damocles said:
Just scored on his Preston debut.

Fucking delighted at this, still have high hopes for him. Born in Oldham, top scorer at every youth level and son of former coach Frankie Bunn so the club is in his blood.

I agree about his potential,certainly one of the better lads to come out of our academy.He's a winner and has similarities to shearer in attitude and style,like you,i'm praying he comes good and makes it here.

At only 19 I hope we can get him a couple of really good loan moves before becoming one of our back up strikers along with Guidetti. They both seem decent prospects right now. In the perfect world I'd want to send Bunn to another country to learn a different play style, reckon it would do him a world of good as a player and a person.

MC ID said:
At only 19 I hope we can get him a couple of really good loan moves before becoming one of our back up strikers along with Guidetti. They both seem decent prospects right now. In the perfect world I'd want to send Bunn to another country to learn a different play style, reckon it would do him a world of good as a player and a person.

If Bunn has a good stay at Preston, think we may send him to the Dutch league next season like we have Guidetti. We have two friendly clubs there, Feyenoord and NEC, although I'm not sure which would be his level (Feyenoord - top 6 club, NEC - relegation threatened). Feyenoord are doing an excellent job of helping Guidetti grow as a player with Koeman as coach and Makaay on their technical staff.

Delighted for him but Championship/League One will be his level in the future. Maybe a lower league Prem striker at the very best.

Noticed Nimley not on bench for Coventry, too soon for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.