Burak Yilmaz

thenabster

If we really are linked to players like Cardozo, Fred, Negredo etc, then why not him? 57 goals in 64 games in the last 2 seasons of the Turkish league and 8 goals in 9 Champions league games last year.

am sure a few have said we would get raped on the fee? don't know much about him personally, is he any good or just a good player in an average league?

He's only been at Galatasaray for a year, so he'd probably be expensive. Reports saying Spurs are after him for £17m.

If the fee is £17m that isn't being raped when the likes of Negredo and Cardozo will cost the same albeit they are more proven.

I haven't seen him play so I can't say how good he is but impressive stats although its a pretty poor league.

CTID101 said:
If the fee is £17m that isn't being raped when the likes of Negredo and Cardozo will cost the same albeit they are more proven.

I haven't seen him play so I can't say how good he is but impressive stats although its a pretty poor league.

From the players linked as alternatives to Cavani Yilmaz is one to watch. Only 27 and the guy is cool as a cucumber in front of goal. Got all the attributes to do well in the prem and at less than 20m a serious alternative to Cavani. Would prefer this guy over Osvaldo. Yilmaz or Negredo for me if Cavani doesnt come off.
I can see MannyP going with 3 top strikers (sergio, edin and one of the above) plus I think he'll give Gudetti a chance.

did Chelsea not have a bid of over £20m turned down for him in January??? maybe wrong but pretty sure it was this guy they bid for!

20 million Euro for this guy will be a steal. I will give them Kolarov + 10 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.