Burglary in Sale / Brooklands

Blue Hefner

Some **** has broken in the house this morning. As it turns out, I must have disturbed them - Mrs He’d went out at 10 and I got in at 10:15 to let the tiler in and the back door had been broken

20 coppers on Shaftbury Avenue pulling vans, wagons and workmen over for HMRC, I with they’d concert on real criminals.

Anyway, they did her anything thank goodness. We’ve got speakers and an envelope of cash for a tiler which they could have had away pretty easily so they literally must have heard me and fucked straight off

So, anyone in the area, keep your eyes out in case they are still hanging around. I wish a burglary on anyone. The Old Bill don’t want to know and I’ve got a day of locksmiths, alarm fitters and general uneasy

Have been burgled and it is extremely unsettling. The one place you should feel somewhat safe is in your home and having it invaded takes away that safe feeling.

There was a good string of them in my area a while back. A family down the road's house was broken into whilst they were asleep. The burglars took their televisions, computers, guitars, cash and signed and framed football shirts. Adding insult to it all, they piled it all up in the family's suv and stole their vehicle as well.

The police that came to my burglary told me they've never had to respond to a burglary at a home with a security system and whose owner had the company signs and stickers displayed. We got one straight away. So far, so good.

Have been burgled and it is extremely unsettling. The one place you should feel somewhat safe is in your home and having it invaded takes away that safe feeling.

There was a good string of them in my area a while back. A family down the road's house was broken into whilst they were asleep. The burglars took their televisions, computers, guitars, cash and signed and framed football shirts. Adding insult to it all, they piled it all up in the family's suv and stole their vehicle as well.

The police that came to my burglary told me they've never had to respond to a burglary at a home with a security system and whose owner had the company signs and stickers displayed. We got one straight away. So far, so good.

I’ve got people putting up an alarm as as type. I’ve put it off as we’ve just finished the extension, then we had Xmas etc. It takes incidents like this to bring it all home and make me pull my finger out

Would be ironic if those HMRC guys lift the tiler you’re paying in cash...

Why would they lift him ? he wont be filing his tax return until after May so he has every opportunity to declare the job. Unless you know of some other reason why they would lift him ?

Why would they lift him ? he wont be filing his tax return until after May so he has every opportunity to declare the job. Unless you know of some other reason why they would lift him ?

I don’t think his post was entirely serious....

Burglars generally watch for people going out. They work on the premise that they'll get at least 15 to 20 minute window to do their dirty work, and be long gone before anyone gets back. They are normally in and out in less than 10 minutes. It's likely they were working in pairs; one as a look out and the other doing the job. Does anyone in your street have CCTV that you can have a look at? They shouldn't be that difficult to spot, but the hard part will be tying them in to your property (finger prints, footprints, fibres), and it is likely that the police will be reluctant to peruse due to cost unless they have pretty compelling evidence.

Burglars generally watch for people going out. They work on the premise that they'll get at least 15 to 20 minute window to do their dirty work, and be long gone before anyone gets back. They are normally in and out in less than 10 minutes. It's likely they were working in pairs; one as a look out and the other doing the job. Does anyone in your street have CCTV that you can have a look at? They shouldn't be that difficult to spot, but the hard part will be tying them in to your property (finger prints, footprints, fibres), and it is likely that the police will be reluctant to peruse due to cost unless they have pretty compelling evidence.
Proper little Sherlock aren't you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.