Burglary in Sale / Brooklands

I go in there quite a bit. The staff must have been terrified. I’ve not seen any additional police presence or even a sign outside appealing for witnesses

Another crime without deterrent or punishment, it seems
Two of the lads that were working are blues who i speak to most days they seem fine now but said it was scary at the time obviously.

Fair enough. There’s a house near us with one that menaces everyone and every dog that goes past. Hate to think what would happen if it ever got out. The gate doesn’t look all that high.

Maybe I should chuck a poisoned sausage roll over the gate...for its owners.
Why not a Bacon roll..sir baconface..

Had a burglar in my house earlier.
He must have kicked in back door exact same time as I opened the front door when I arrived home at ten.
He only got as far as the kitchen before he realised the house wasn't empty and legged it so nothing stolen. No lights on so he only heard my voice . He must have shit himself. Maggot

He must have kicked in back door exact same time as I opened the front door when I arrived home at ten.
He only got as far as the kitchen before he realised the house wasn't empty and legged it so nothing stolen. No lights on so he only heard my voice . He must have shit himself. Maggot
Fucking scum.

Think he probably did it deliberately.

Don’t pick it up without PPE.

Check he hasn't left another in your dishwasher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.