Burglary in Sale / Brooklands

Someone stole me mums next door neighbours car a few weeks ago in brooklands. They got in through the back door (ooh er missus), one of those pvc ones that everyone has been encouraged to get over the last 15 year or so. Turns out if you rattle the handle enough the lock breaks/shatters, door open

Depends on where you bought the doors from and who installed them.

Someone stole me mums next door neighbours car a few weeks ago in brooklands. They got in through the back door (ooh er missus), one of those pvc ones that everyone has been encouraged to get over the last 15 year or so. Turns out if you rattle the handle enough the lock breaks/shatters, door open
You effectively snap the lock barrel in half, remove the broken portion and turn the mechanism with a screwdriver. Any experienced scroat could have a door open in seconds. It involves removing or smashing the housing around the lock, and then using mole grips to break the lock, or using a dedicated snapping bar (definitely getting done for going equipped unless you have a seriously good reason for having one) which you hammer on the the lock, and then snap it.

The best way to slow a potential burglar down (you won't stop the more determined ones), is to have a recessed lock or a snap resistant lock.

https://www.locksmiths.co.uk/security-advice/cylinder-snapping/

Some **** has broken in the house this morning. As it turns out, I must have disturbed them - Mrs He’d went out at 10 and I got in at 10:15 to let the tiler in and the back door had been broken

20 coppers on Shaftbury Avenue pulling vans, wagons and workmen over for HMRC, I with they’d concert on real criminals.

Anyway, they did her anything thank goodness. We’ve got speakers and an envelope of cash for a tiler which they could have had away pretty easily so they literally must have heard me and fucked straight off

So, anyone in the area, keep your eyes out in case they are still hanging around. I wish a burglary on anyone. The Old Bill don’t want to know and I’ve got a day of locksmiths, alarm fitters and general uneasy
My mate lives in northern moor.his misses left her bag on the table.some twat threw a boulder through the window 4 in the morning grabbed it and fucked off through wythenshawe park.God knows the noise it must have made must have been looking through windows trying doors etc and seen it.good job the lad didn't catch him he's a bit of a naughty fucker

Neighbours (sale), had house broken into whilst they were away over New Year, nothing taken but ransacked - looking (unsuccessfully) for car keys.

Got to house via back garden/low fence - shame as he was getting it sorted this week - then broke in front , after trying to get in back. Guy further up road has CCTV pointing at road and no one suspicious went past.

Their Alarm went off, but I didn’t hear it. Though did hear a clunk - thought it was a bird landing on roof.

Police came and said he’d never been down our road in 17 years. Which was comforting, at least.

If it's any consolation....probably not but....when we lived off Framingham rd years ago we got burgled, he jumped the fence and pulled it down. We were later informed off SOCO the scrote ended up in Wythy hospital with blood poisoning from his cuts off the rusty nails.

In this day and age, you'd get sued by the burglar.

My Sons friends family who live just off Brooklands had both their cars taken last week whilst they were away, got in through a back window, scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.