Burglary in Sale / Brooklands

Our Golder Retriever stopped a burglar climbing through our downstairs window when we lived in Scotland. About 2am I heard the dog going crazy downstairs. Went down to find the back window wide open with the net curtain hanging off. The dog was proper jumpy for a few days after that. Don't know if the dog bit the c*nt, but I hope so.

Apparently, loads of people had attempted burglaries over a couple of nights which coincided with a local smackhead scroat getting released from prison. He was back in nick within the week, as someone had him bang to rights on CCTV.

Burglars generally watch for people going out. They work on the premise that they'll get at least 15 to 20 minute window to do their dirty work, and be long gone before anyone gets back. They are normally in and out in less than 10 minutes. It's likely they were working in pairs; one as a look out and the other doing the job. Does anyone in your street have CCTV that you can have a look at? They shouldn't be that difficult to spot, but the hard part will be tying them in to your property (finger prints, footprints, fibres), and it is likely that the police will be reluctant to peruse due to cost unless they have pretty compelling evidence.

He’s got no chance of that unfortunately and the police are unlikely to pursue it, in my humble opinion of course.

Get a big fuckoff dog or one that looks like it will rip your bollocks off. Nobody has tried anything like that since i have them.

2ps3vjd.png

Get a big fuckoff dog or one that looks like it will rip your bollocks off. Nobody has tried anything like that since i have them.
This all day long, brother lived in Sale, and in the cul-De-sac he lived in over half the houses were burgaled while he lived there, his was never touched, recons it was the 2 English Bull Terriers he had kept the scumbags away, a burglar will always take the easy option and the easy option doesn’t usually involve getting involved with a dog

Someone stole me mums next door neighbours car a few weeks ago in brooklands. They got in through the back door (ooh er missus), one of those pvc ones that everyone has been encouraged to get over the last 15 year or so. Turns out if you rattle the handle enough the lock breaks/shatters, door open

They break off the lock surround then snap the lock with mole grips. You need these https://www.multipointlocks.co.uk/cylinders/high-security-cylinders/brisant-ultion-cylinder.html

I bought a pAtlock for our French doors. Eased the mrs concerns a bit. It stop the handles from turning and opening from the outside. It wouldn’t be any use if they throw a brick through the window but most the recent burglary’s round ours have been overnight sneaking in for car keys.

Or buy a Lhasa apso, we have one great lap dog and the fuckers yap when anyone walks past the window but would alert you as soon as anyone was fiddling with a door or window they have great senses, first used by the Tibet monks to alert them to any intruders in Buddhist monasteries!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.