Burglary in Sale / Brooklands

GERMAN-SHEPHERD-3.jpg

now you would think this little fella would do the job and all your possessions including your tax free little stash that you cant bank would be safe,,,''NO'' i'm afraid not as i found out and i had two of the bloody things at the time, they didn't bat an eyelid as my possessions were being removed
Roxy.JPG
I have one of these and no fucker gets within ten yards of my back gate without him going mental. Will take anything on.

As it turns out, it looks like they came in the night, which is pretty fucking terrifying.

We can't find an I-phone box(just got a charger and headphones in and an old phone) and we've not been able to find it and couldn't find it Monday morning but I can't believe 1) we didn't notice the damage to the backdoor before I went to work, 2) they didn't take anything else and/or throw everything out of the cabinet where the box was and 3) closed the cabinet and back-doors behind them. The reason I think they came in the night is that my back security light has been pushed up, presumably with the clothes prop

It all seems very odd and non of it seems to add up

The co op on Maple Road done again last week, they came in with guns and knives and made the staff go in the stock room where they nicked cigs and booze :(

The co op on Maple Road done again last week, they came in with guns and knives and made the staff go in the stock room where they nicked cigs and booze :(

I go in there quite a bit. The staff must have been terrified. I’ve not seen any additional police presence or even a sign outside appealing for witnesses

Another crime without deterrent or punishment, it seems

Hope he never makes the headlines with local kids then.

Yesterday my 2 year old Grandaughter walked him around the park and then shared her pizza with him. The two are inseperable.
However, he's a terrier, and like all of them (including yorkies and westies) i wouldn't leave them alone with a small child.

True enough but the Avocet can be picked by an expert in maybe 10 - 15 minutes. The Ultion in 2. Both have the "nifty little deadlock" BTW. The same bloke is responsible for the design of both. I agree that snapping is the biggest risk by far however, and for that reason I was inclined to perhaps keep it despite my reservations.

But in the end, I am returning the Ultion, actually for another reason. I ordered a 40/55 version and when I installed it I was surprised how much it sticks out. On measuring it, it's actually 42.5/55 and since the old one stuck out by 2 or 3mm, the Ultion sticks out by about 5mm - too much.

Measure twice, click once.

Yesterday my 2 year old Grandaughter walked him around the park and then shared her pizza with him. The two are inseperable.
However, he's a terrier, and like all of them (including yorkies and westies) i wouldn't leave them alone with a small child.

Fair enough. There’s a house near us with one that menaces everyone and every dog that goes past. Hate to think what would happen if it ever got out. The gate doesn’t look all that high.

Maybe I should chuck a poisoned sausage roll over the gate...for its owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.