Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are possibly having an even harder time with injuries than we are. I expect they'll play an incredibly weak lineup?

How anyone can back against their team is beyond me. You get monetary gratification from seeing your team get beat. Each to their own and all that. Not for me.

I'm only ever betting around a tenner (or using free bets) - the way I see it is, if City win, I'm happy, if City lose, it pays for a few beers to drown my sorrows. :')

I was expecting a proper elbow before watching that....it wasn't wonderful & yes Kun would be off in an instant but I've seen much worse not be published.
The thing is about 3 mins before that he took somebody clean out after the ball had gone and that should have been a booking too. Therefore he could have gone off

TV has chosen the Rags for a change.......

The foreign platforms will be available later today or tomorrow probably.
Thanks FI. So is it not on the Carabao website this time? Burnley was on for a tenner, robbing twunts. Not seen you on here for a while, did you ban yourself?

Would it make sense to play Laporte and Dias in that game if both are available? The earlier they start to play together, the better for their partnership and the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.