Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------Steffen
Garcia---Stones--Harwood-Bellis--Bernabe
----------------------Doyle
-------------Foden-----Fernandinho
----------Torres----Delap-----Sterling

Not sure if Bernabe is fit as he went off injured against Bournemouth.

My team probably wont be close to what starts.

I have actually defended him a lot for people shitting on him just because he's leaving, but he's actually been playing a lot worse since that news came out.

He’s not, it’s just perceptions have changed because people no longer see him as one of the academies shining lights since he announced his intentions to leave.

He’s not, it’s just perceptions have changed because people no longer see him as one of the academies shining lights since he announced his intentions to leave.
Exactly. Can't believe how he's being called out, since it's been known he's leaving. Before he was this great
young defender coming through the ranks and now he's complete shit.

---------------------Steffen
Garcia---Stones--Harwood-Bellis--Bernabe
----------------------Doyle
-------------Foden-----Fernandinho
----------Torres----Delap-----Sterling

Not sure if Bernabe is fit as he went off injured against Bournemouth.

My team probably wont be close to what starts.
Stones is injured I think.

I have actually defended him a lot for people shitting on him just because he's leaving, but he's actually been playing a lot worse since that news came out.

It's perfectly fair to criticise him but it's gone into the Gundogan hate levels for a lot of people. I just think it's not how we should be treating a City player who hasn't done anything massively wrong.

It's perfectly fair to criticise him but it's gone into the Gundogan hate levels for a lot of people. I just think it's not how we should be treating a City player who hasn't done anything massively wrong.
There's a difference between hating him and treating him badly versus not wanting him to play before a local lad and City fan. We've got other options for central defence that are just as good. I simply don't want to be preparing a player for his move and would much rather see Tosin get a game.

There's a difference between hating him and treating him badly versus not wanting him to play before a local lad and City fan. We've got other options for central defence that are just as good. I simply don't want to be preparing a player for his move and would much rather see Tosin get a game.

I was under the assumption that Tosin was in the process of sorting a move so wouldn't be risked getting injured.

If he is staying then I agree he should have been in the XI the last few weeks.

I was under the assumption that Tosin was in the process of sorting a move so wouldn't be risked getting injured.

If he is staying then I agree he should have been in the XI the last few weeks.

Surely if Tosin was an alternative for Pep
he would have played vs Bournemouth instead of THB.
But he hasn't.

IMO he clearly is on his way out. Rightly so, for his own sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.