Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

That was the City I know and love.

Rodri and Jesus outstanding but everyone else was on their game too: Bernado, David Silva, Ota, Angelini. Just about everyone played well.

Top performance from everyone tonight. Rodri just edging MotM for me. Disciplined clinical accurate. Now let’s hope we can continue..........

Rodders looked excellent. Jesus looked a threat and scored a great goal, he needs to shoot more often!

Walker was solid and considering he has 3 positions to play, I’d say he did very well
Great point about Walker, I actually find it interesting watching his position at times - I doubt we'd find another player in world football who could do what he does - his faults considered and all

God awful from Moss and his team. Beat the dirty bastards and the officials tonight. Only yellow they got should have been a red. The anti diving campaigner Dyche , wonder what he will say about his players falling over all game

I'm going to be positive despite the obvious agenda of Moss and his PGMOB pals. He tried his best tonight but City were sublime to the point of taking the piss. He was powerless and I hope its a sign of things to come.

Wasn’t expecting that. Don’t think the performance was all that different to others of late I just think everything fell for us tonight. They were really shit, and that can’t be underestimated. But we cut out the mistakes and they kind of played into our hands going physical with Rodri rather than running by him. It played to his strengths and he had a phenomenal game. Then add to that some fantastic individual strikes and it turned into a great win. I’d take something similar on Saturday please

The difference in bias between prime and bt/sky/is unbelievable.

Shows me that they're is clear direction from program directors to be negative about city of this is what can be achieved!

I didn't hear it myself but I was told the Sky pundits at half time said City were lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.