Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 3 Dec 2019.

1. Marvin

Marvin

That was the City I know and love.

Rodri and Jesus outstanding but everyone else was on their game too: Bernado, David Silva, Ota, Angelini. Just about everyone played well.

Scottish Cityzen likes this.
  2. garyCTID

garyCTID

Top performance from everyone tonight. Rodri just edging MotM for me. Disciplined clinical accurate. Now let’s hope we can continue..........

3. jimharri

jimharri

8. So, hopefully by Christmas, we'll have our PL survival sorted for next season.

4. argyle

argyle

Rodri and Jesus were outstanding.

Angelino a big improvement too.

5. nottsco2-0

nottsco2-0

Great point about Walker, I actually find it interesting watching his position at times - I doubt we'd find another player in world football who could do what he does - his faults considered and all

Blue Hefner likes this.
  6. Kenward Garg

Kenward Garg

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    I'm going to be positive despite the obvious agenda of Moss and his PGMOB pals. He tried his best tonight but City were sublime to the point of taking the piss. He was powerless and I hope its a sign of things to come.

7. TikiTaka

TikiTaka

What impressed me the most was the fast build-up and one-touch passing. Rodri, Angelino and David Silva were absolutely excellent together. Spanish tripple!

Scottish Cityzen and bellbuzzer like this.
  8. grim up north

grim up north

Special mention to Otamendi

9. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Wasn’t expecting that. Don’t think the performance was all that different to others of late I just think everything fell for us tonight. They were really shit, and that can’t be underestimated. But we cut out the mistakes and they kind of played into our hands going physical with Rodri rather than running by him. It played to his strengths and he had a phenomenal game. Then add to that some fantastic individual strikes and it turned into a great win. I’d take something similar on Saturday please

10. Shirley

Shirley

I didn't hear it myself but I was told the Sky pundits at half time said City were lucky.