Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Yes it is. It always is.

Loads of you call him out and often he plays well after. Most of you call Pep out every week over something.

You all brought him up to bash him. Doesn't matter if you had a point, because you weren't trying to make it.
It is not in hindsight,it's been said before every game when the 3 are together,i have said dave plays better without him as he has the space he needs,don't tell me it's hindsight when i have been saying it for months,i like gundy and i wanted him to stay,search my posts,but he is better when the game is in front of him but when we are facing a team that he has to defend against and get a foot in he doesn't do it,we are wide open,he finally took one for the team v geordies

It is not in hindsight,it's been said before every game when the 3 are together,i have said dave plays better without him as he has the space he needs,don't tell me it's hindsight when i have been saying it for months,i like gundy and i wanted him to stay,search my posts,but he is better when the game is in front of him but when we are facing a team that he has to defend against and get a foot in he doesn't do it,we are wide open,he finally took one for the team v geordies
None of this matters.

There was no reason to bring Gundogan up as everyone who did so did to bash him. You can continue to give me reasons why were better without Gundogan but that doesn't change my point.

In fact as you're a prominent critic it only adds to my point.

None of this matters.

There was no reason to bring Gundogan up as everyone who did so did to bash him. You can continue to give me reasons why were better without Gundogan but that doesn't change my point.

In fact as you're a prominent critic it only adds to my point.

As i said check my posts around his contract time,ilike him for certain games,last night we played the best all season,him not playing contributed to it,john not playing but nico was a big difference etc,you are the one keeping this going,ignore me in the rag game thread as i'm going to say leave him out and play the same team,just so you know

As i said check my posts around his contract time,ilike him for certain games,last night we played the best all season,him not playing contributed to it,john not playing but nico was a big difference etc,you are the one keeping this going,ignore me in the rag game thread as i'm going to say leave him out and play the same team,just so you know
Exactly, you constantly rag on him and in this thread you bring him up. Just like the others. Thanks for understanding.

I get a real sense we got our Eye of the Tiger back last night.

We look affronted that people would mock and doubt the greatest club team this country has ever seen in these past two seasons.

All we ask is for our team to play with the pace and purpose of last night.

Rodri's performance last night is as good as you will see anywhere in the world in his position.

My only concern would be when we face teams who have pace through the middle, which is why Dave nor Gundo should play in those circumstances. Leave it to Rodders and give Foden's legs the chance to shine and close down the spaces.
The fact that Nige, who imo has been one of the best DMF we've ever had in that position, was out of superlatives for Rodri's performance tells you enough. He'll be a steal for us when we look back at his time with City.

Nice photo I thought. With that and the mobile torches (Wonderwall) when the lights went out in the dressing room, the boys seem to have had a good time in Burnley.

I watched a Sean Dyche interview after the game where he was effusive in his praise about Manchester City.

He mentioned that we had 27 shots at Newcastle so I went to BBC Football and they say we had 24 shots at Newcastle. That's more than we had at Burnley and we also had more shots on target against Newcastle than we did last night 9 (8). Perhaps that Newcastle performance was no so bad offensively it was just a question of conceding goals from Newcastle's rare attacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.