Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Better with Rodri at the base and the linking play between defence and midfield and midfield and attack was good. The interplay between the forwards and in the final third in general, however, left a lot to be desired.

Can’t remember such an easy trip to Burnley.

Superb from start to finish. That’s how we need to play every game. Hunger, desire, defending as a team, possession and movement.

Great performances all around. Jesus much better and great finish and Rodri’s best game.

De Bruyne and Silva excellent too.

Please play the same side Sat Pep with only maybe Otamendi/Stones up for debate. No Gundogan!

What a great performance to pick up moral before saturday! Rodri was a different player. As was Jesus. What top draw performances from those two. They both deserve so much credit for tonight. Otamendi had some dodgy moments, Too easily pushed off the ball for me. Angelino should be a started over mendy from now on, Impressed me also.

BRING ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

The defensive frailties are very much still prevalent, but this was a much better performance overall. Rodri was absolutely brilliant today.

Much better. Burnley were poor but we did our job & midfield looked much better. I though fern was getting much further up the pitch too which made a big impact.
Please no gundy or Mendy on sat pep.

Same team please.

Wow
Amazon can't even update the Premier League Table?
Really? Pretty amateurish...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.