Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Excellent by all the lads in blue but Rod was fantastic.
Moss was fucking hopeless..he let the clogging twats kick fuck out of us and rarely gave us a free kick.
Nice to see us playing the way we can..

That was the best we've played in ages. No coincidence Gundog wasn't playing. Rodri was a different player without having to babysit the mustachioed one. Couple of crackers from Jesus (well due) to boot. Same agauin Saturday. If Pep brings gundogan back in I'll give up.

The break for the first goal was the first time I've seen that in weeks - pace and determination. Rodri had a stormer

Outstanding from the boys. They were up for it right from the off.

Typical City - none of this two or three games to rebuild confidence. Straight back to f**king brilliant from no place.

No weak performance tonight, Rodri was incredible, KDB and David show back on the road, Jesus outstanding and the defence looked confident and assured.

Much better. Burnley were shite, but still...

Just what we needed!

They were fucking terrible but there was a marked difference in every player’s energy levels tonight.

Four beautiful goals!

Rodri looked a player tonight n’all, very well played from the lad
They were shite because we were too good for them. If we had put up performances like in our recent past Burnley would have looked better.

We didn't give them anything. Complete domination on and off the ball.

Kudos to Pep and his boys. Just hope Gundo doesn't find his way back to the starting eleven next match.

I loved Otamendi's adventorous passing but Angelino, Rodri and Jesus stole the show today.

Rodri was MOTM for me.

Very annoying not to get a clean sheet.

Bernardo and KDB looked better, work rate was up, but they cost Jesus a hattrick today. Only got one decent ball to him all night and passed up half a dozen chances to play him in on counters.

Don't know if they just didn't have confidence in the passes, Bernardo especially looked hesitant on the break, or if they don't trust Gabby to finish it, but they need to get over it pronto because he needs service and the goals will just keep coming.

David Silva looked much, much better tonight as did Rodri, so if those 2 can keep this level up the midfield will sort itself out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.