Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are always tricky games after a break when we have players travelling and they don’t lose any players and have 2 weeks to prepare. And dry out their pitch.

We've often seen that having a two-week break is by no means necessarily an advantage. I'd argue that for City it's a disadvantage. Wouldn't know about Burnley, but I'm not at all sure that's it's to their benefit. Once the players get into a rhythm, they're rolling, playing their natural game without having to think about it.
Of course, injuries on international duty are another matter entirely.

I believe Burnley will win easily by two clear goals. We are useless have a crap overrated manager Then those demons from that shithole down the canal will finally put us back to the 1990's were we belong.
I forgive you, say 4 hail mary's and we shall say nothing more about it.

I’m sure Pep and the lads know we have to find a way to win no matter what it takes. There’s absolutely no leeway now, the scouse twats won’t drop any points because they have referees, var and efficient strikers, so we just have to win every game.

We deserve this title, we play far better football than them, and have better players. They’re only this close because we get nothing from refs and keep missing too many relatively easy chances.

Anyone else getting those 18/19 run in feelings. Every game absolutely crucial
Every missed chance & every time we get caught on the counter, my heart just sinks. Winning games hasn't felt this hard in a while. But previous history with this group gives belief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.