Burnley at home 16th Oct

Return of the Mac

Team supported
Manchester City
Can anyone let me know the best way of getting 4 x adult tickets together for the game ? Coming down from Scotland for my birthday with Mrs Mac and a couple who follow City but have never been to a game. Also is there a chance this game may change from the Sat 15:00 kick off time ? Thanks.

They are on sale now you will have to sign up to get a supporter number ( free) then pick your seats. It should not move because the tv games have been picked for October.

My mate wants to sell his ticket for this, but he can't find the link to sell on the OS, anybody help please

I've got 3 tickets, 2 together,1 just behind our row for this as well.but don't think you can sell them (or try to) on the exchange until 2 week before the match,so possibly this weekend the option might be available.

Post on here then add to friends and family
He's on Corfu and i don't think he comes on here, think we've sussed it now, it's under alerts on welcome page when you log into your account, thanks anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.