Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Don't think there's anything wrong with criticism, but some of the stuff today was way over the top.
But the old cliches should be banished. Mahrez played very well, as did Mendy and Gundo. Rodri played better in his half than Fern did in his. Stones looked back to his best and physically looks the part. He has lost that morning after look he had last season. I so hope he has turned himself around because he has so much potential. Not yet back to his best but nice to see Kev get a couple of assists. Everyone played well. It was only Burnley but so good to see us back in the goals.

Frustration mate, my posts are usually out of frustration when we see things differently to Pep, usually regarding team selections. I don't mean to offend anybody with my posts it's just my take on things. Proved wrong today and I hold my hands up
"WE" I think you meant "I", a few of us are quite happy with Pep, his rotation of a quality squad, the ability to keep them all happy, and the majority of the squad fit.
I thought your pre match posts disgraceful, but if that is your opinion, borne from your knowledge of the game, you have every right to post them.

Good win today and more importantly the confidence will be sky high after our usual demolition of Burnley . Moving forward qualifying already for the champions league will be a major factor as it now allows pep time to rest the big guns so they can be fresh for the premier. Mahrez put a shift in today so hopefully he can move forward and also pleased for stones as he deserves a bit of luck . As for mendy I’m glad he scored but I can’t get carried away with him as I’ve been here before with him . Win the game in hand and then we’re moving .

Cheered me up hugely City playing better. Mad that we get so impacted by it. 3 signings of absolute top draw and integrate a few of these exciting kids integrated and we have some squad. Sadly I can see Bernardo being sold in coming months.

Beat Fulham comfortably next week then we need to prepare for absolute VAR mayhem at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.