Burnley (h) postponed

Premier League confirm matches are going ahead this weekend.

We've got a player (potentially players) self-isolating, pretty sure we could turn round and say no chance.

Do they not value the health of the players/fans/staff etc!?

city will call the game off in the morning and once a player has been in contact with somebody with the virus then the whole squad should be on lock down because mendy been training all week mixing and unknown other stuff so it would be crazy to play the game and not isolate the squad

Now I'm not British by ultimate culture, but I was born here and I identify strongly and proudly with the general ethos of British tradition.
The great example of the spirit of the British Working Class was the Spirit of the Blitz, where everyone buckled down and did what was best for everyone
Thankfully we have evolved our medical and overall hygiene practices light years since 1918.

But our population densities and international interactions have, quite obviously, expanded more than a thousand fold since 1918
Ergo; we are less well placed. By many decimal points

Thankfully we have evolved our medical and overall hygiene practices light years since 1918.

scary stuff ??
germ warfare and man made viruses without antidote because of a mutation will kill all human life on earth one day, also because of miss use of antibiotics with colds and flu like symptoms by doctors the bodies immune system is so weak in fighting of the weakest flu or colds, the need to a new drug or antidote quickly as never before been so priority right now ? sadly any new fight in fighting this new virus depends on isolation only and it could be years before and new drug is found ?

like i said before nobody knows what real damage this will do in the short term and even how to isolate because its air bound and spreads quickly

scary stuff ??
germ warfare and man made viruses without antidote because of a mutation will kill all human life on earth one day, also because of miss use of antibiotics with colds and flu like symptoms by doctors the bodies immune system is so weak in fighting of the weakest flu or colds, the need to a new drug or antidote quickly as never before been so priority right now ? sadly any new fight in fighting this new virus depends on isolation only and it could be years before and new drug is found ?

like i said before nobody knows what real damage this will do in the short term and even how to isolate because its air bound and spreads quickly

Yep, there's a great deal of unknown about it and that's all the more reason for us all to act with general respect for each other - by giving our friends and loved ones some distance for the next 12 / 18 months. It's not fun but it's the right thing to do.

If Mendy is now in isolation then the rest of the squad and staff should be , looks like the Premier league will be suspended the competition until further notice with tomorrows emergency meeting , the "stakeholders" will have to bite the bullet and put peoples health before their wallets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.