Burnley (h) postponed

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cleavers, 12 Mar 2020.

1. OccupiedPalestineBlues

OccupiedPalestineBlues

Team supported:
    Manchester City FC
    Well if you've suffered such a sad loss, (and I honestly grieve for you in that circumstance), why do you have so cavalier an attitude towards the safety of all the old and vulnerable folk out there?
    Can you not empathise with all those with respiratory illnesses who are currently living terrified lives because they know that this virus will likely kill them if idiots spread it about?

Oh, and in response to your calling me a 'dick' . . '****'

Graeme Souness likes this.
  2. Vic

Vic

I'm pencilling in tomorrow's game for the same weekend next year. Saves all the Liverpool howls if we just suspend this season for 12 months.....

If by the autumn things are looking up, we could find a new sponsor for a special interim competition. The Abu Dhabi Stuff You Cup.

3. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Agree mate.
    Fk all this each man for himself.
    Never leave a man behind is a better saying..

Graeme Souness likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. mdj0520

mdj0520

Call the season. Desperate for this to be called off. Wife determined to go and I'm not looking forward to being the bad guy arguing against going to to watch a football match.

5. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Having slept on it I'm not going if the game is on. If I was single I'd go as the chances are we're all going to get it at sometime anyway but, my wife has a shit immune system (a cold takes her a month to clear) due to having had a Stem Cell transplant three years ago and I'm not prepared to potentially risk exposure myself & bring it home to her.

If/when we get it we get it but I'm not being a catalyst.

6. Wafty Cranker

Wafty Cranker

I know I’m getting ahead of myself here, but if the game is on and we go a few goals up, can we sing to the away fans, to the tune of you should have gone Chistmas shopping

“You should have stayed in isolation”

7. Big gay Al

Big gay Al

Its simples the Premier league having meeting today....in my opinion it'll be cancelled...so we can look forward to the shopping with the Mrs or fixing the shed.

8. bluemc1

bluemc1

So we’re being told all Arsenal and Madrid players will self isolate, we could be in same boat now with Mendy, Chelsea also

how can the team even train for 2 weeks and be ready to play once the isolation is over

Stop fuckin about and call it all off

heslops barnet likes this.
  9. west didsblue

west didsblue

I’m full of a cold but would normally go to the match anyway. Currently in two minds as I’d hate to get Covid-19 on top of this fucking cold. Anyone else not going because of coronavirus?

10. bluemc1

bluemc1

I’d be going if I lived alone but Mrs has very bad asthma so I’m gonna stay away

blue b4 the moon likes this.