Burnley (h) pre-match thread (22/06/2020)

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbred cunnts. I lived in that town for 7 years, you couldn’t wish to meet a more inbred racist sexist shower of cunnts
The worst abuse I have seen Sterling get was at Burnley after an England tournament. I was on the closest row to the home fans in that split stand. They abused him the whole game chanting Engerland....Engerland... followed by you're not fit to wear the shirt. The ones near me were almost spitting with venom. They didn't make monkey chants but it felt very racially motivated. It was worse than he even got at Anfield. It made me feel sick and I left the game early. You don't see many Asian or Black fans at Turf Moor.

The worst abuse I have seen Sterling get was at Burnley after an England tournament. I was on the closest row to the home fans in that split stand. They abused him the whole game chanting Engerland....Engerland... followed by you're not fit to wear the shirt. The ones near me were almost spitting with venom. They didn't make monkey chants but it felt very racially motivated. It was worse than he even got at Anfield. It made me feel sick and I left the game early. You don't see many Asian or Black fans at Turf Moor.

How many non white players do they even have these days?

Had a warm up...this lot will take a proper hammering

zcAusC6S4zKrJYXYVbf_Tvmzva8nSd0xjtUKYMfyJDKbihvW1zn1tQh0U2GhtZR19hKy-4VAflj4AOd-_MfvXqt9avQNPQLZeQwdGSXVIkDO0cnC5GffCNfyy7JDf2w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.