Burnley (h) pre-match thread (22/06/2020)

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Hart being released by them next month. Where next for him?
It’s been some fall hasn’t it?
Yeah, it's a shame how his career has nosedived. Four golden glove awards in six seasons was some achievement. Can't imagine many Premier League clubs will be in for him when he leaves Burnley though.

Yeah, it's a shame how his career has nosedived. Four golden glove awards in six seasons was some achievement. Can't imagine many Premier League clubs will be in for him when he leaves Burnley though.

Agreed, and by goalie standards, he’s still got plenty of time left at 33 hasn’t he?

I might be sporting a tin foil hat but here goes: If the dippers win tonight I think they would do all they could to make us lose. Unlikely to be a massive gathering at Anfield at 10.30 on a Monday night to celebrate their title which would allow the press and Premier League staff to praise their "Wonderful" fans.

nah, SKY will be praying for scouse shit to drop a point today, beat Palace and we win tomorrow. That sets up up the uber game; the real champs against the upstarts with the upstarts hopefully winning the league. It will be beautiful for SKY.

My hope; they drop a point and we smash them 12 nil on their coronation night.

Plus, smash the Burnley. I used to have respect for one of Lancashires old guard but once they sold their pride to the Yank 8 then they can fuck off and I hope they get relegated asap to be never seen again.

We'll need our hard lads in against the shit kickers. Can see our Phil starting too.

I know it's mad but get Joe in to replace Claudio as number two. Loan Music to Arsenal as Leno crocked. Hart would be buzzing and play well as it would be closure. Pep should say you play in the cup and boot it.

He couldn’t play the way Pep wanted him to when he was a decent keeper. He’s since played for hoofball teams so won’t have got any better at it. On top of that his shot stopping has gone to shit as well as his confidence

The free games on Pick in the next week for those interested are:

Newcastle Utd v Sheffield Utd - tomorrow at 1 pm

Everton v Liverpool - tomorrow at 6.30 pm

City v Burney - Monday at 7.30 pm

Man Utd v Sheffield Utd at 5 pm Wednesday

Burnley v Watford at 5.30 pm Thursday

They are all on Sky One as well.
What's Pick?
got it now derrrr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.