Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a bit leggy in that 2nd half, granted we were playing a brilliant Napoli side. Probably need to make a couple of changes.

- Rest one of the full backs, give Danilo a start.
- Give Gundogan and Bernardo a start.
- If Sergio is fit, start him as well.

Have to be focused from the off. They picked up draws at Spurs and Liverpool and beat Chelsea all away from home, so we can't get complacent.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Gundogan
Bernando
De Bruyne
Jesus
Aguero
Sterling

If we can replicate those first 30 minutes against one of the best sides in Europe then we could be out of sight by half-time.

Same 11, fuck rotation. Get the game won then rest a few, Wolves game is when we can utilise the squad.

Would be reluctant to drop Sterling given his goal scoring form at the moment but I think B.Silva deserves a bit of game time too so I’d be tempted. I’d even potentially give D.Silva a rest for him to keep the pace out wide. Could be key against a deep Burnley side.

I’d give Danilo a run out and Walker a rest and keep everyone else as is, Aguero late on in the game to show us what we’ve been missing.

Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Gundogan, Yaya, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero.

Fern, Dave and Sane were done for me in the 2nd half, they need a week and a half off. Bernardo, Gundogan and Yaya all desperately need starts and Jesus doesn't need overworking either, Kun can get 2 games under his belt, then start them together at West Brom, best player wins the right to start in Naples.

Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Gundogan, Yaya, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero.

Fern, Dave and Sane were done for me in the 2nd half, they need a week and a half off. Bernardo, Gundogan and Yaya all desperately need starts and Jesus doesn't need overworking either, Kun can get 2 games under his belt, then start them together at West Brom, best player wins the right to start in Naples.
I think we might make some changes after the Champions League game.

Aguero and Bernardo Silva in. Maybe the Gundog too, and put KDB on the bench. Can't play every game, and if we are struggling to break them down, what a sub to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.