Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possession down to mid to low 50's %, would be far better game and our five lowest games have been 4 wins - spurs X 2, Chelsea and dippers and a 0-0 against dippers.
We work far harder the higher the numbers as we pass from side to side, backwards and forwards than the opposition with 2 banks of five.
When we played deeper teams would be fxxcked after running up and down the pitch, now they only have to play like I did as a forty year old center half - hardly ever ran and spent my time kicking it out of play ( more rest time) and I had more man of the match shouts than I ever had as a twenty something center forward getting kicking after kicking.
Still hoping for a return to better time's 4:0 for me.

Ederson
Walker laporte dias cancelo
Rodri
KDB foden
Sterling jesus torres

with decent game time for aguero and fernandinho and maybe stones too who i thought looked half reet the other night

Come on pep, its not difficult

Can you imagine today if no covid. Xmas markets on, city at home at 3pm, nice cold day. I would be meeting my dad in town, having a beer or two and be the happiest man on the planet meeting him. This fucking plague!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.