Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

Live TV: BT Sport (UK)

Referee: Lee Mason
Assistants: Richard West, Adrian Holmes
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor
VAR: Robert Jones
Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger

1606221420185.png

At least we won't have to pay that PPV £14.95 for this ...
Pre-Match thoughts to come after the Olympiacos game here ...

Last edited:
Mason is incompetent at best.

I remember him sending Dinho off and triggering Pep in his first season after the match.

A pair of rag sympathisers in him and Alti fan on 4th duty. Expect Burnley to break Kevs legs and get fuck all whilst Dias gets a red for blowing a kiss.

I remember him sending Dinho off and triggering Pep in his first season after the match.

A pair of rag sympathisers in him and Alti fan on 4th duty. Expect Burnley to break Kevs legs and get fuck all whilst Dias gets a red for blowing a kiss.

Pretty sure that was against Burnley too...

In fairness the sending off was right but everything else he did was awful. He has a very high threshold of what constitutes a foul on a City player

Pretty sure that was against Burnley too...
It was. I forgot to put that in. I was pissed and pissed off in the Colin Bell stand that day. Sterling got taken out in the box and the **** gave a corner as well.

Wasn't he ref last season at home to Southampton where he let them time waste all game only to book Ederson in the last minute when he was taking a free kick?
Pretty sure you're correct, I was fuming that day.

If it wasn't him it's exactly the type of shite he'd pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.