Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Taylor to him, Taylor as been pretty fair to us in his last few games

Wasn't he ref last season at home to Southampton where he let them time waste all game only to book Ederson in the last minute when he was taking a free kick?
He was.
Saints took an early lead and their keeper was time wasting at every opportunity which was ignored by Rag twat Mason.
Late equaliser and an even later goal to go 2-1 ahead then Ederson replicates their keeper taking his time with a free kick.
Whistling wanker shows Ederson a yellow the first time he did it.

I agree ... incompetence is worse than bias ... and then doubling down on his mistakes and making it worse as game goes on is his thing ...
It’s not. At least with the incompetents like Mason and Moss, there’s a chance of one going your way. With the likes of Oliver and Dean, we’re on a hiding to nothing. You’re right about this fella trying to even things up though. It’s a piss poor show whoever’s in charge.

Burnley have become our regular whipping boys of late. I hope, despite Mason it continues.

A nice 8-0 would get the goal for column looking nicely and placate some of the ones in the match day thread who kick off at everything.

A thread before we play tomorrow ?
Premier League stitch up. We play Burnley at 3 and have 5 minutes to get to Greece for our next time.

The Great Sheikh has lent us his time machine to play both.

Messi starts tomorrow which will boil Phyllis Pearce's piss and will give us an interesting please explain to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.