Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If our players leave their scoring boots at home then we will have alot of possession and nothing to show for it and might end of with another draw or dare I say a loss to one of their rare counter attacks that leads to the only shot on target for them and only goal of the game.

The players need to start scoring. We need to score big like really big and get the mojo back in. 7, 8, 9 or ever 10 goals. We need to destroy a team to get back on the winning track. Its now or never!

I will not accept any score less than 5 or more for us. Otherwise lets just forget about the season

I really don't know what will happen honestly. We need to score goals to win a match. I hope we finish our chances .

Would really appreciate if opposition teams try to play football for once rather than hiding in their own box.

Would really appreciate if opposition teams try to play football for once rather than hiding in their own box.
Look at it from their point of view - why should they? They are paid to get the best result for their team, not ours. The most likely chance of that happening is to pack the box and try and hit us on the break. They will take the obvious view that it's up to City to break them down not for it to be handed to them on a plate. It may make for an unexciting spectacle but it's a results-driven business.

If our players leave their scoring boots at home then we will have alot of possession and nothing to show for it and might end of with another draw or dare I say a loss to one of their rare counter attacks that leads to the only shot on target for them and only goal of the game.

The players need to start scoring. We need to score big like really big and get the mojo back in. 7, 8, 9 or ever 10 goals. We need to destroy a team to get back on the winning track. Its now or never!

I will not accept any score less than 5 or more for us. Otherwise lets just forget about the season
So a 2 nil win means season over, christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.