Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that if Dyche goes for the classic park the bus formation this afternoon, we dont just keep doing what we did against spurs. If Burnley dont want to play football then lets do the same, its not down to City to provide the entertainment for BT this afternoon, i dont want to watch attack V defence for a 90 min training session. If this was a boxing match and a boxer didnt want to engage with the opponent, then the ref would be warning him that the bout would be stopped .

The difficulty is playing Foden and Bernardo together in midfield. They were the reason we completely obliterated Olympiakos from that game. That is the first time this season we did this. It would be great to be able to do it again but I don't think we can play Bernardo and Foden every 3 days in this crazy fixture schedule. The City midfield has gone soft because KDB's physicality is very low and this has been a gradual thing but I don't expect a quick fix. I don't see many options for Pep in the mad fixture schedule because Foden and Bernardo the two top midfield pressers can't play every game. Possibly Torres could play inside or Sterling could come deeper.
I like your enthusiasm Marvin but steady on fella. "Completely obliterated" ? We were playing a bunch of kebab shop workers and only won 1-0.

If we stop over playing with the ball and concentrate more on firing shots at the void between the white posts, i can see us winning this

Hopefully the keeper doesn’t have a blinder on his debut if Pope isn’t playing.

Torres started last 2 PL games. Very weak. Don't want him to start.

He's been better as a striker. Wouldn't mind seeing him play up top and Jesus left. Or even leave out Torres and play Bernardo and KDB with Foden and Sterling out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.