Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can’t handle this any more. How can Mahrez or even Gundo play ahead of Foden ffs. I can genuinely only put it down to Pep’s underlying health issues. A mini stroke maybe? Is Mahrez actually the Sheikh? Is Gundo his lover who’s threatened to tell his family if he’s dropped?

Nothing makes sense in this life any more.

Well all the players who should not be in the line up.
Gundo, Mendy, and Mahrez ffs!

I presume Kun given time off.
Not sure why Foden and Laporte are not starting.
Pep messing too much with the starting 11.
Will not be a classic that's for sure, almost glad we are banned from attending looking at that starting 11.

Delighted for Stones deserves to keep his place. Remains to be seen whether that’s a reward for his display midweek or Laporte not being fit though. Mendy likewise deserves to keep his place, cancelo has played a lot recently. Gundogan been our best midfielder this season no issues with him playing. Rodri has to play against the hoof ball merchants. Sterling deserves to be dropped been worse than Mahrez so far this season. no Foden is the only strange one for me.

Whatever side we put out we seem destined to play the same laboured game with next to no movement anyway unfortunately. Expecting a dull game with us doing enough to get the points unconvincingly.

For the sake of his career I hope Foden leaves and goes to a team that will actually play him. Too good of a talent to be wasted on the bench in favour of a greedy, selfish and useless Mahrez. Pep's head has fallen off.
so you support foden ,not city ?

It's clear to see why De Bruyne form has dipped this season or why Bernardo has been bang average for past 18 months. Rodri, Gundogan and Mahrez, three players who don't press, and their burden has to be carried by others.
Prolly it's my cricket background, but one thing that I certainly hate is when manager doesn't give enough chances to deserving youngsters. City needs a Andrew Strauss's type shake up and we need it fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.