Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But do you honestly think Pep is helping himself by continually picking under performing players, I can predict what the performance will be like today before a ball has been kicked
We all can,becasue the daft twat keeps playing the same system.

I don't know what half of you cunts are complaining about. The only contentious selection is Mahrez in there over Foden but if you're expecting Pep to just banish Mahrez from the side you're delusional anyway.

They can only consider, one match , one selection at a time, so the casual fan picks his/her favourite team every week, and it is the same team usually.Pep on the other hand, considers injury, illness, this week, next week, and the week after.

We have two world class players in Foden and Bernardo who soon will be on the lookout for another club if this manager don’t get his head out of his ass.

Mahrez has done nothing to deserve his spot. Bernardo was one of the best midfielders in Europe with Monaco and have been amazing with us, but we will lose him if Pep don’t start playing him soon. I’m fucking pissed. Gundogan, Mendy and Mahrez. One could believe he actually wants to lose. Idiot.
If Mahrez has done nothing to deserve his spot based on form then Bernardo shouldn't even be on the bench.

Not really sure why people are surprised by that line-up.

If a manager has a dog shit 18 months and is then given a two-year contract extension, they're hardly going to change are they?

I still think we'll win the game though, even with that team, but we'll probably make hard work of it and I'm looking forward to Foden coming on in the 85th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.